Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Paper Mate Liquid Paper DryLine Grip Correction Tape, 0.2 x 335 Inches, 2-Pack (662415)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 2-Pack|Style Name: All-Purpose|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

I have tried other correction tapes; but being a lefty, I found them difficult to use. I had to hold them in my right hand in order to place the tape on the paper properly. That didn't work very well, because I am just not right-handed. When I saw Liquid Paper correction tape with the grip on the top and the tape at a neutral angle, I had to give it a try. I will never use another correction tape again.

This correction tape can be used by both right and left-handed people. I don't have to struggle to do it with my right hand. It is easy to use, the tape comes out without any problems. I don't have to wait for it to dry and I don't have any problems with the tape coming unraveled inside its case.

____________

UPDATE: When you buy Dryline, watch for the size tape and length. This tape is narrower and shorter than another Dryline tape. It works just as well, but you'll need more strokes to cover taller letters or bigger font and you'll run out of tape faster.
on September 13, 2011
I read all these reviews, and since I've been using these white out things a lot recently for note taking, I figured I'd get this. I'd been using the BIC version of this since that was in my grocery store. Anyway, got this for the reviews here, was excited to try it for how positive people were. It doesn't roll on as easily as the BIC, it makes a scraping feeling that's like the chalkboard effect (strangely uncomfortable, don't know what it is), and it rubs off too easily. Go with the BIC.
on October 13, 2011
My office orders these white out liquid paper dispensers all the time. I use them on a daily basis. They are amazingly useful...until they break. And that is why I am writing this review. This Papermate brand is so badly made, that the dispensers keep breaking. The last one I used broke the first time I used it. The small plastic part where the strip comes out broke off entirely. Most of the time, the big problem I have is that the strip inside the dispenser gets tangled, and thus the dispenser no longer works properly. I have not had any problems with the the Bic brand so far. I have asked my office manager not to buy this Papermate brand any more because there have been so many problems.
on March 25, 2013
I like corrective tape over the liquid varieties in general because it is instantly dry and therefore you can write on it immediately. While this product does that, it sometimes is finicky about the tape stuff separating from the plastic ribbon, which means it doesn't end up on your paper. You have to use just the right amount of pressure to get it to work.

That said, I like Liquid Paper's applicator better than others, since it is not biased toward right-handed people (as some applicators are angled with the intent of using them right-handed) and is comfortable in the hand. I'd buy it again, but I do caution people that you have to be patient with it to ensure that it works properly.
on August 18, 2014
These are good whiteout tapes, the only problem I have with them is the edges between where the tape rests. It's fine if you are just whiting out one line, but if you have multiple rows right on top of each other you'll quickly come to realize that the edges scrape off parts of the tape as you drag the device over the other rows. If there is any overlap at all the tape gets scraped off by the edges touching the existing tape. It is annoying, but I've kept them only because most of what I white-out is all in one line. On the occasions where it scrapes off, its a vicious cycle of scraping, trying to cover up with more tape and then scraping it off again. until finally I get it at just the right angle and pressure to keep from scraping the existing white-out tape.
I've had great experience with the - Liquid Paper Precision Correction Film Pen, 2 Pack - now this is an awesome correction tape pen. Perfect except that once it's gone, it's gone - no refills and the tape roll is smaller than most and of course it's more expensive.
on June 23, 2015
It works like liquid paper tape should! My only qualm is that due to how the mouth of the plastic is shaped, it's hard to "white out" multiple lines in close range. The extra plastic on the sides of the mouth scrape off the liquid paper you've already applied. It's a pretty easy thing to get around. Just a weird design.
review image

_____________________

UPDATE: This Dryline has a thicker tape than the other Drylines. There is more coverage per stroke.
on July 26, 2014
Love it! Got it in January, finally finished the first one yesterday.

Pros:
Does not jam, or loose easily. If it does, there is a manual winder, that any one of your fingers can wind.
Tape does not run off the tip at all, due to "hooks" that keep the tape in place, ensuring smooth application.
Does not open easily, and doesn't pop open if you drop it.
Small, at 4” from tip to tail and 1.5” from top to bottom, my small hands find this much easier to hold.

Cons:
Narrow tape width: 1/5”, if your writing is big you might have to go over any mistakes twice.
Peels off in places if ink is still wet, this applies to going over a second time, or writing on top of the tape. Not a problem if you use ballpoint pens, or wait for the ink to dry properly.
Shape is unusual and takes some getting used to.

Other:
The picture Amazon uses is different from what I received, but it seems to be a color scheme difference rather than an actual product difference.
on November 2, 2008
Before discovering this product, I used to always use white-out in liquid form. The stuff stank and took a while to dry, and you'd have to wait to rewrite over it. With this newer grip tape, as soon as you glide the tape over it, you can write on it instantly afterward and it blends in well with white paper.

I use pens a lot while studying and making flash cards. This liquid correction paper is very convenient and easy to use when I have writing errors. It's very simple to just glide this over the part you want to white out. It also contours with your hand reasonably well.

In all, this a great invention & tool for correcting written mistakes in a quick and easy way.
on June 14, 2011
This is the BEST dry "white out" type product available. I have used many different kinds, but this one beats them all by a mile.

See 1 answered question