Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: Personal Size (2 Feet Long)|Change

on August 30, 2011
We purchased this for our homeschool's many 52" maps. Our maps are heavy and glossy and I even attach a plastic bar for weight at the bottom of them --yet this Advantus 2010 48" Grip A Strip holds (single) just fine! Very pleased, too, with the company: My Office Products. Ordered yesterday, arrived on my doorstep this afternoon. No joke. Packaged well in heavy stock cardboard tube. Happy with our purchase and priced right.
44 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2008
I make a lot of prints, especially now that I have a large format printer, and needed a way to quickly hang some of them up to look at. The Grip-A-Strip was just the thing to allow me quickly change pictures without hassle. It looks good enough to be a way to show my work in a longer range basis too.

The rail is very easy to put up and will probably leave very little mark on the wall if you decide to remove it later: just a couple of very small nails hold the locking tabs in place. Insertion of picture and removal are easy as can be. I am putting quite a few of these around the house, not just in the studio.
on August 20, 2010
I did not want to make holes in my classroom wall to mount the display piece yet was worried the sticky tapes wouldn't hold up. I was wrong! It sticks great and I'm very happy with the product!
on February 27, 2013
Ordered this for work where I have limited desk space and no place to keep important papers/reminders. It's been fantastic... and the way it works is kind of fun. I'm thinking about getting another one.

FYI, it comes with screws and double-stick tape for hanging (you choose the method). I tried using the screws, but I'd really need an anchor to make them stay in the wall. The double-stick tape worked like a charm though. Just be sure to hold it in place for a good 30 seconds to a minute to ensure good adhesion to the wall.
on March 3, 2013
Came quickly and I easily installed it without screws, using command velcro/glue strips. It works well and holds the papers easily. The kids use it and we hang art and reference documents.
on October 26, 2012
The strip was long enough, easy to mount and went up quickly. Unfortunately the strip and the rolling "pins" inside which provides the tension did not provide adequate "grip" for my maps. On rare occasion when we walk by the maps and lightly brush against them the maps either slowly disengage and fall to the floor or quickly disengage and fall to the floor.
I was highly disappointed but I've tried to "fix" it by adding more paper behind the maps to add thickness in hopes of a better hold. Shall see how that goes.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 17, 2012
The strip comes with a single plastic clip you screw to the wall, after which you push the strip in to this clip. It also includes a couple of very short pieces of double-sided tape.
It didn't feel that secure when mounted. I ended up adding some 3M vehicle molding tape in place of the small pieces of double sided tape.
on December 21, 2012
I ordered two of these to put up on our wood cupboards (one on each side because of size limitations). I didn't use the sticky things they sent, rather I used the ones you can stick on the wall and then peel off at a later time since I was putting it on wood. We get so many papers sent home from my daughters school, that I couldn't find the info I needed when they were all on the frig. This works beautifully. You just stick up the papers, and then when it's time to take it down, it's easy to do. Others noted that you do need to sometime hold the rollers to get the paper out-this is true for me too. However, it's minor and the over all benefit of these it well worth it!
on September 24, 2013
I bought this to hang next to our activity table in our playroom. It's perfect because my three year old can hang her pictures up by herself and it's so easy! This way we don't have to worry about small pieces like pins or magnets. She loves putting pictures in and taking them back out. Just what we needed and very easy to use,
on November 17, 2014
I was really frustrated that they are listed as 36 inches long. In fact, they are only 34.75 inches long. It is not so much the space that I will miss, as the lack of integrity in describing the product. I do, in fact, like the product, and it is working well...let's just not deceive people and give them something different than you say you will. Thanks!