Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Color: Black with Clear TopStyle: DispenserChange

on April 10, 2012
Just started using this and wish I had found this product back in 2007 when it first became available on Amazon. It keeps your Post-it notes handy so you don't have pads scattered all over your desk or lost under piles of papers and as a bonus it works as a great paper-weight.

Here's the stats and some info about the system:

+ Weight = 1 pound, 1 oz which makes it a great paperweight

+ Square = 4" x 4" on top. 3.25" x 3.5" at the base.

+ Height = 1.5" at the height of the curve where the Post-its dispense and 1.125" at the corners

+ Post-its = This comes with what looks to be a pad of 50 3" x 3" Post-its in the original canary yellow. I've loaded a pad of 100 which seems to be the Post-it standard and close to maximum capacity of this dispenser. In addition to the original yellow, it holds any of the more than half a dozen color schemes that 3M makes including: Spring into action, Be brilliant, Stay sweet, Go bold, Bright on! Etc. My personal favorite is the Ruled Canary Yellow as the lines make it easier to compose an organized, legible and professional looking note or list. You can find the ruled pads at a nice price on Amazon at:

www.Amazon.com/Yellow-Pop-Up-Refills-inches-100-Sheet/dp/B00006JNL4/ref=pd_sbs_op_6

These ruled 3" x 3" Post-its work great with my large 22" x 17.5" traditional wall calendar as the daily columns are 3" wide so they match the Post-its. They work even better with my Board Dudes 7.5"x23" Weekly Planner Combo Board that I keep in my office. Again the 3" x 3" pads match the column width and there is room to layer multiple post-it notes and shuffle them as needed. You can find the Planner Board on Amazon at:

www.Amazon.com/Board-Dudes-Weekly-Planner-Combo/dp/B00114UD24/ref=sr_1_11?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1334106873&sr=1-11

+ Customization = Oh yeah, you can make your own templates or try to get them from 3M to personalize the look of this product as other reviewers have pointed out. Personally I like the black & clear acrylic look; very elegant, very sharp. It looks better in person than the picture on the web.

I've found no negatives to this product yet and I don't expect to based on its solid design. However, if I do, I'll update this post as I have with others.

[...]
on June 14, 2008
We accidentally bought a pile of pop-up notes that were glued on every other end. It was maddening because we never knew what end to grab. But we bought this dispenser and it's PERFECT. Stylish, heavy so it stays in place and dispenses the notes so everybody's happy. It's GREAT!
on March 23, 2014
The dispenser is very convenient once you manage to put in the Pop-up Notes. But the top is so tight-fitting, I had to use a screwdriver and all my force to pry the top away from the bottom. Pressing with fingers on the lower buttons as described in the instructions did not allow the top to budge! I will probably order a different dispenser model next time.
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2015
I get a lot of flack from people who know me well because I have an iPhone 6 and I also have a constant stack of paper Post-its. For some reason I can't get used to typing grocery lists, to-dos, and appointment reminders. I'd rather write it down and throw it away when it's done. This pop-up holder is a great way for me to always know where my Post-it pad is. I have one on my nightstand, one in the kitchen, and one on my desk at the office. It does exactly what it's supposed to do, it looks nice and has some weight to it, very well made. They may call my Post-it use old fashioned, but they never call me forgetful!!
on April 7, 2015
Love the look, love the weight and love the functionality. Pretty much looks like the product pictured and it Is heavyweight - doesn't move when you pull the post-it out The post-its will have a slight bend in them, but I've gotten used to that - worth it to me to be able pop a note off with one hand. Measures about 4 1/8" x 4" - I've included 2 pictures with a ruler measuring the acrylic outer - the base measures 3 1/2" x 3 1/3" - fits 3 x 3 post-its and comes with some, but you'll need to buy additional. Hope this helps!
review image review image
on March 31, 2014
I bought this for a coworker, (I'm an admin assistant who does the office supply ordering) And he likes it. I've had my own for 9 years and it's just the same as the day I bought it! It's weighted so you can even use the super sticky post-its and pull them out with ease. The dispenser does not lift off the desk. I like to make my own little template to go under the "glass" (it's plastic, lol) to make my dispenser cute! But you can use it clear also. (I believe you can buy templates to go in them as well)
on November 21, 2013
Ok I love this product. It does its job of dispensing the notes. It's convenient and neat. People won't be trying to take your post it notes. Yea, the first note can get a little creased if not used for a while but no biggie. The only thing I noticed was that you have to buy the pop up notes. You can't just put regular post it notes. That's prob a no brainer for some but I tried and was wondering why it would not dispense.
on October 3, 2014
Perfect. It's on the heavy side, which makes it easy to pull out the post-its. It takes accordion style post its, the regular ones won't work. It takes a little effort to remove the clear cover, but if you know the trick it's a cinch. I would purchase again and recommend.
on April 9, 2014
Sometimes in one's desire to declutter, you get rid of things that you think you do not use. I bought a new one, as they are just so handy for post it notes, and easy to use.
on April 8, 2013
Nice solid feel. The top pops off to replace the notes when out. No complaints. Exactly as described. Would buy again.