Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 8, 2004
These earrings are an excellent purchase for the money. This was my first jewelry purchase over the internet, and I was very pleased. A very nice presentation box was included with detailed care information as well as return information. This gift was an excellent purchase and was combined with the 14k Yellow Gold Hoop Earring w/ 1 Mirrored Ball (which is a smaller hoop). This has an excellent effect for those who prefer to wear two earrings on each ear!
on July 4, 2004
I already own the smaller single mirrored gold ball pair of earrings and like them so much that, when I discovered the slightly larger pair with three mirrored gold balls, I knew I had to have them as well. After reading the review of the larger pair by Mark Allen Rogers, I was persuaded and convinced to make the purchase...LOL...didn't really take much convincing, but...thank you any way Mark.
on November 24, 2014
I LOVE these earrings! Pretty color, very shiny beads, nice size! To me me they look the same size as the picture provided, which is just right for work. (Bigger hoops on me scream pirate-wanna-be . . .)
Other reviewers pointed out that the beads can come off accidentally. (True.) On the plus side, I can intentionally take the beads off once in a while and have a very plain pair of hoops too. Bonus!
I like this pair better than I thought I would.
VINE VOICEon December 9, 2013
My grandmother wanted some small gold hoop earrings for Christmas. These are perfect. They are small and dainty, a great size for more conservative wearers. The beads add just the right amount of style.
on October 30, 2013
These are nicely made earrings. The hinge is nice and tight, doesn't wobble around like cheap earrings do. The gold has a glow that good quality jewelry has. They feel light, but they have to be to keep the price down. I would highly recommend these earrings.
on February 5, 2014
the facets on the balls of these earrings catch the light and add to the prettiness of the earrings. But these earrings have a big flaw that other reviewers have mentioned -- if the catch isn't fastened, the balls will slide off the earring completely. Further the catch for the earring is a really fragile thing (in spite of being "duragold") and so if the earring catches on hair or clothing, and the earring falls, those tiny balls will go flying and probably never be found. It if come loose in a drawer or earring box, ditto. I think its probably inevitable that at some point, these earrings are going to lose those balls. And I worry about the durability of the catch. Meaning rather than something you can wear for years these earrings should probably be considered disposable.

On the other hand they are pretty. I haven't decided whether to keep them or not. But I can't recommend them with the present defects. The vendor really needs to consider redesigning these with a stop to prevent the balls from being lost and upgrading the catch. Perhaps another 5$ in expense (slightly sturdier catch, a stop on the front hoop top) and he would have had a good earring here.
on January 2, 2014
These earrings are much smaller and thinner than I want. I had to pinch together the latch to hold the post that goes through the ear. Also, there is nothing to stop the beads from slipping off the tube when open. Glad I did not spend anymore money than I did.
on February 11, 2013
My wife loved these earrings! I gave them as a Christmas gift and she was very pleased with them. They were well made and should last a very long time. They look great on her, too.
on December 26, 2012
My husband never buys me a present so when I saw these on your web site I had to have them. So I treated myself. They are really pretty and look just like the picture.
on February 5, 2013
You get what you pay for. It is very cheap, simple, and weak. It is exactly like the picture. To each there own.