Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on May 17, 2013
Sent this to my Mom for Mother's day and was very dissapointed. The only decent piece of chocolate was melted when it arrived and the top box had like 6 mints in it and was just filled with shiny red paper. Mostly cookies and stale carmel popcorn. I felt real bad about it and am buying her something else but this was a lot of money for a crappy product..
on March 14, 2013
Boxes were nice but very disappointed in quality of contents. I would not recommend this for the price. Go buy a bag of Hersheys Kisses for Valentines day instead.
on December 23, 2011
I received the boxes wrapped in plastic to hold them in the tower and no ribbon the only thing that looks like the picture are the boxes but the arrangements I received are the perfect example of how something nice can look really ugly with no taste, I bought 3 completely disappointed and I cant return them and Most likely I will keep just the boxes because I can't give this things as gifts to my friends, UGLY UGLY UGLY.
on February 12, 2014
Total junk in this gift basket, contains items that could be purchased in the 99 cent store.
It was falsely advertised, very little edible product, nothing at all that was advertised and mostly packaging.
I certainly wouldn't recommend this item, it's a total rip off.
on June 10, 2013
next day delivery, beautiful boxes, advertised 6.6 pounds it was only 4 pounds with boxes. the only item edible was a white chocolate covered cookie. do not buy
on December 27, 2015
Not worth it. Tiny hard cookies, lots of paper filling in the boxes to make it look like more. This should cost no more than $15. Boxes and paper stuffing are sturdy and will be re-used for other gifts that I will give in the future.
on January 6, 2012
This is the third basket I have given as gifts by this gift company. Every time the person receives this basket--they give "rave reviews"! The products are fresh, not broken and beautifully presented.
I would highly reccomend this company to everyone--very pleased with basket and contents.
on May 2, 2014
The boxes are pretty. The contents seem to be hit or miss from the reviews, but what I got in them was roughly worth the price I paid. It went up to $50 within a week so if you want this, wait and get it when the price drops.
on March 9, 2016
Don't Buy It. its not worth three dollars. Its not worth the time to unwrap it.
on February 4, 2015
Sent to family members during the holidays. Great reviews from all.

See 1 answered question