Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on November 22, 2005
My 8-year-old received this last year for Christmas, and yes, it was recommended for 4-5 year olds, but what do they know about really teaching school??? The set up is not a pre-school one, but an elementary school with report cards, attendance lists, etc. This is the one play item that my daughter and her friends always seek out when they come to my house. It is very well done. Would recommend for any child that likes to play school!
22 comments| 197 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 24, 2012
I'm 32 and got this my 4 year old: I got detention again today, I spoke without raising my hand & got caught walking down the hall to go to the bathroom without a hall pass.
22 comments| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2006
My 9 year old daughter has had this toy for 2 years and she still plays with it on a regular basis. She and her friends play school with each other or even with their animals. They also sell a refill kit for when you run out of the stickers and paper. A really great value for kids who love to pretend.
0Comment| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2007
I bought this for my 8 year old niece who loves playing school. On Christmas, it was the only gift she seemed really excited about! As other reviewers have said, it should include a dry erase marker for the white board, but that is my only complaint. The age range should also be marked for older kids. It is a very nice set!
on March 23, 2006
My daughter received this for her 5th birthday. She likes to pretend she is a teacher. She didn't understand what the report cards, hall passes and grade sheets were for. However, a child a few years older would. She likes tracking the weather and circling the current day on the calendar and writing on the board. She loves the pointer, bell and stickers. It is a great toy for pretend play for a 4 or 5 year old. It doesn't seem that babyish, so I think a 6 or 7 year old (maybe even 8) would like to play with it. An older child would understand the maps, hall passes, grades and report cards.
on January 13, 2011
WHEN WE RECEIVED THE SET I WENT THROUGH IT AND WANTED TO PLAY WITH IT MYSELF. IT HAD EVRYTHING YOU NEED TO PLAY SCHOOL. IT HAS THE PENCILS, BELL, ERASER FOR THE DRY ERASE BOARD. I LOVE THE HALL PASS & REPORT CARD. THE POINTER IS WHAT MAKES THE KIDS FEEL LIKE A TEACHER. BEST GIFT EVER.
on November 16, 2013
My daughter received this for Christmas in 2012 as a 5 year old. Going into Christmas a year later, I can only hope to find another gift that kept her attention half as well. She uses all the different parts to teach school. It folds up nicely for travel and takes up little space. But my favorite part is that it is still being used a year later.
on May 13, 2016
This is such a cute, inclusive school set. My daughter LOVES to play school, and this has been such a fun tool to add to the mix. It's a durable, tri-fold board covered in water resistant red fabric (a good choice with all of the white board washing that takes place). It folds up to be quite thin, and is super light. It's easy to store in a small space, and easy for little ones to carry around with them.

On the left is a dry erase United States map with brightly colored states. Under that is a pouch for all of the little extras, including stickers, an eraser and the school bell. The middle is a white dry erase board with the alphabet (both upper and lower case) at the top. Below that are 2 slots filled with 'hall passes' and activity sheets The right side has a full month dry erase calendar. Under that are slots for report cards, grade books and certificates. There are several pages of each booklet. In the center is also a holder for my daughter's favorite part - the pointer! The top has a clock with movable hands that attaches by Velcro.

This is a super cute set if you have a little one who is interested in school or loves to pretend. There are endless possibilities with all of the white boards. It also helps with writing, learning the calendar and studying the United States. It's a fun toy that's educational w/o seeming like school work!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
VINE VOICEon July 5, 2016
Our girls first started using this when the oldest was 6 and youngest 3...it is now a couple of years later and they still adore it! I knew they would quickly burn through the consumables and, although there is a refill packet available, I didn't want us to have to constantly purchase refills. I decided to take 20 minutes and laminate the paper components and just have them use dry erase crayons for them. It is perfect! The girls play school with each other for hours on end and when their friends come over they immediately gravitate toward the set, too.

With little worksheets laminated, the kids get to practice their writing over and over and the reverse has been used as a mini dry erase board for other types of lessons. The stickers are easy to stick and re-stick on the laminated surfaces, too, so the kids can use them as part of their "grading" process. They love every part of this kit and it is so much fun to listen to them while they play with it!
on December 27, 2007
My 5 year old loves to play school. She has been asking for this set since last Christmas. She got her wish this year and hasn't stopped playing with it. She loves the school bell and the accessories. I like the bag that everything can get packed into. If your child likes to be the teacher, I would recommend this toy.