Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Format: Video Game|Change
Price:$16.52 - $49.99

on December 20, 2004
This is by far the best game i've ever seen. The graphics are superb, and the sound is just plain awesome. The new create-a-player is great, because you can customize his nose, mouth, eyes, hair, sleeve length ect. And a much deeper career mode makes this the best soccer game available.
on April 20, 2008
I bought this game for my son's 7th birthday. He has been playing it non stop since then (2 weeks) and has learned so much about soccer. He is also on a soccer team and has shown improvement since learning more. He is more confident in the game. He loves it! Great game. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is that I know the updated versions (2006-07) are better. At least that is what my son thinks since his friend has that. They like to switch off.
on December 17, 2004
This game is sooo tight. With the create a player mode, bone crushing graphics and just awesome I mean AWESOME gameplay. FIFA 2005 is the leading soccer game in the World. The tournament mode is so amazing, with a deep career mode. Their teams are all complete with every single player included. It makes my head spin using my best team Brazil. With Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho, my team is unstoppable. WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR??? GET URS NOW!!!!!!!
on May 9, 2010
I'm writting this review 6 years later. I oredered FIFA 2005 and they sent FIFA 2004. That's way back then, when i had Gamecube
on February 24, 2005
This by far the best soccer game i have ever witnessed. I from Europe and iit has all the teams i follow so I play with my favorite teams ( go Kaiserslauten). It features a great franchise mode that is nicly polished, and the tourny mode is graet for parties. This games proves that EA games is , will and continue to be a powerhouse in videogame industry. Anyone even a little bit intrested in the soccer world should definitly check this one out( make sure ou ahve ebough blocks on your memory card- and if you do not have it yet, get the 1019 block memory it's ideal for sports games that use up so many blocks. Overall=8.5/10
This wouldn't receive sportgame of the year(it would lose to mvp baseball 2004) but it's a fun ride that doesn't end. Also this game is not the game you will really play all the time ( considering the game of soccer is a bit tedious) but it's fun when you play it.
on December 1, 2004
First of all, the graphics are great. I have fifa 2003 and fifa has changed a lot, the graphics, the sound, and gameplay. The all-new create-a-player is really cool.
on October 22, 2004
FIFA Soccer 2005 is the greatest game in the world!!!!!!!

With the new first touch system and all new create-a-player team tournament mode will be awesome. with all new crowd cheers and extremely good graphics, this is the best game ever.
on July 19, 2005
I purchased this item for my daughter. She thought the graphics and options were terrific.
on October 11, 2004
I can't wait for this game. It is going to be great with the new creation center, career mode, and the new first touch system. I can't wait for this game!!!