Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Color: Satin Nickel|Size: Single Decorator|Change

The "Brainerd Architectural Quad Switch Wall Plate, Satin Nickel" is an excellent, quality fixture that is reasonably priced and readily available. The satin nickel finish coordinates well with stainless steel appliances and with brushed stainless plumbing fixtures. It looks stunning when used against granite or tumbled stone backsplashes. As a switch plate for living areas, the satin nickel finish blends nicely with gray and gray-blue backgrounds; on light or pastel backgrounds, depending on the color, it is a bit more "obvious".

The fit and finish on this item is outstanding; the clear lacquer coating is smooth and has no bubbles marring the switch plate's surface appearance. The edges of the metal plate are smooth and cleanly finished.

This style blends well with traditional décor; the design is subtle enough that it can be used with more contemporary décor. Identical switch plates, in satin nickel and other finishes, are sold online and in the big box hardware stores under several other brand names - Liberty and Allen & Roth are two. Multiple configurations, except a five-toggle switch plate - are available and you should be able to find one that meets your needs. I only wish they made a five-gang switch in this style!
I was very impressed with the quality that this item is made I've seen similar at the big box stores for three times the cost. When doing a remodel you try to save wherever you can but I did not want to take away from the look I wanted my house to have.

These are Madele they came with the screws to attach to the wall and the installation was extremely easy. The package arrived quickly and nothing was scratched or broken they were wrapped up quite well. I've bought quite a few from this company and I couldn't be happier.

Please let me know if my review was helpful
review image
VINE VOICEon August 22, 2015
This decorator cover is elegant and sleek at the same time. Heavy duty and fits perfectly. Looks terrific in our bath along with matching black accessories. A perfect accessory to compliment your all around look in your home.
MANUFACTURERon January 27, 2014
We used the white version of these in wood on all light switches in the house. In the great room we wanted to match the craftsman wood ceilings and I came upon these oil rubbed bronze covers. They are the same molding profile. The only difference is these are some sort of metal rather than wood - actually seem a lot more durable than the wood and a giant step up from the old cracked plastic. The fit to decora switches is terrific - something I had a problem with when installing the white wood plates in the same profile also available here on Amazon.
on November 16, 2014
Great quality, metal construction. Like many of the other reviewers, this product is darker than in the photographs, but does have the brushed bronze look. Bought to replace a standard outlet with a GFCI kitchen outlet.
on January 31, 2014
We replaced all the switch plates and outlet covers in our house with this line and have been very happy with the resulting look. Before they were a combination of white and cream. Even though the actual switches are still different colors, the nickel covers make it so you don't notice. It looks great and was a worthwhile upgrade.
on August 6, 2015
Looks and works great. We've gotten compliments on the style that we implemented throughout our house. They have one for just about every group of switches. Only thing they're missing is a single-blank plate for covering something. The style is modern but classic, elegant and warm. Only downside is that the "scratch" texture on them can look a little bit odd if you're looking closely at it. It's intentional, but somebody might look at it and think "how did you scratch this up so badly?"
on March 20, 2015
These wall plates are an amazing upgrade. It's all about the little things you might not realize, but once you splurge a little on something this simple for your home it really makes a difference. The Brainerd wall plates are well built, metal and don't bend when you screw them down tightly unlike the cheap ones from the local hardware store.

Highly recommend if you care about your homes' aesthetics.
on December 27, 2015
Very glad that these came in various sizes and shapes. It's not easy finding bronze covers, so I was pleased to find these. They are quite dark, which was expected as they closely resemble the photos, but something slightly lighter would have been preferred.
on August 16, 2013
Good quality plate that is very close in color to what picture shows. I put this in a bathroom and it goes really well with the chrome faucets and fixtures. I like it very much and would recommend it to others and use it in other rooms.