Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lil' Doll Cradle
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 5, 2006
This cradle was the most exciting gift at my two year old nieces party. She grabbed her babies immediately and started lining them up and rocking them. She has even been known to climb in herself although she is way too big. Hopefully she doesn't break it but so far, so good.

It was extremely easy to assemble, easy to clean, sturdy and just as cute as pictured.
on August 21, 2005
This cradle looks great and is easy to put together. My daughter loves it. I gave it 4 stars only because the accompanying bedding is rather thin and flimsy.
on December 18, 2013
My daughter received this as a gift. It's very cute and she loves to put her dolls in and rock them. Unfortunately, the bottom piece is too narrow. It is supposed to fit into two slots that run along the two side panels, but it *barely* touches both sides. If you are careful it doesn't fall out, but if you are a one-year-old girl who is a little rough when putting in the baby doll you have no chance. I have to fix it all the time and the wood piece is starting to get chipped/damaged on the edges now. Perhaps I got a bad one, but still...no way it could stand a child actually climbing into it themselves (which will inevitably happen, I'm sure). Poor quality.
review image
on January 9, 2007
This was just perfect for our 18 mo. old daughter. She got this for Christmas, and loves it (3 yr. old brother enjoys putting her dolls in there, too!). She rocks her baby to sleep every night before she goes to bed. It's not too big, not too small, and is just right for her little hands and little dolls! Great sturdy product.
on July 11, 2014
First off I almost didn't buy this because all the negative reviews stating the bottom falls out. Wow, I guess some people need to get someone else to build it! You just slide the bottom in the slats when building it and tighten the screws, that's it!! Took me less than 5 minutes to build it. It's good quality and sturdy, especially for the price with prime shipping as well! Couldn't be happier. It's big enough for most babies and maybe their stuffed animal friends too. The bottom cushion and the blanket are gently quilted, but the pillow is not, but not a big deal, just kind of strange they quilted the blanket but not the pillow as others have stated in all the other reviews. Great price (paid $26 with prime), would buy again for a friend as well.
on January 14, 2007
My granddaughters loved their cradles. I made bedding for them to match their rooms, however, the bedding that came with them was pretty. The cradle is a good size that fits most dolls and is very sturdy. It is a real keepsake.
on January 9, 2007
The cradle is just what I wanted for my granddaughter. It is plenty sturdy and should last as long as it is needed. The pillow, mattress and blanket were kind of flimsy so I made new ones.
on January 15, 2013
I purchased this cradle for my 5 year old granddaughter because I liked the looks of it.The cradle is large enough and very sturdy. The mattress, blanket and pillow are cute, but the pillow was not stuffed (just a piece of cloth). So I'm making another set with a stuffed pillow, mattress and quilt, so that she can change the doll's bed.
on April 24, 2015
I purchased this cradle in December for my great-granddaughter for Christmas. The so-called mattress and pillow were cheaply made. I threw them out and made a mattress, two pillows and a blanket. Over the weeks following Christmas, the bottom has come out several times. Each time I screwed it back in place. Now the bottom is out again and it was very difficult to slide/screw it back into place as the corners are peeling. It appears that the bottom is nothing more than a coated piece of cardboard. Again, very cheaply made. Most of the reviews of this cradle were positive and said it held up to vigorous play! I have not found that to be the case. It is disappointing to have a special toy that is so problematic. I also purchased a Melissa/Doug doll from Amazon to go in the crib. Now that doll has no place to sleep!
on March 14, 2015
Good quality cradle I got to go with the baby doll I got my granddaughter. One thing to remember...measure the size of the doll with the size of the cradle. I looked at a few and I think this one was 11 inches and I had to make sure I got a 10 or 11 inch doll to go in it. The covers are just thin pieces of cloth but big enough to cover the doll. I did get another blanket to go with it mainly because the cover that came with the cradle was just a bit 'less' than I wanted.