Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on April 18, 2006
If you ship a lot of boxes, especially through Ebay/Paypal via the USPS, this is the label you want for your label printers. I have a Brother QL-500 and it works great for preparing our labels. Just the right size and fully USPS compliant. Peel and stick and all insurance and address info is placed on the label and with Priority Mail you get the free delivery confirmation! We just drop off at the Post Office, no wait! I have had no feed problems and really love this printer and labels.
on February 2, 2010
This is great for use with the Brother QL-570 and QL-500 label printers. People can use paypal shipping with this label paper. Paypal shipping requires you to have this kind of paper in order for your labels to print out of any brother label printer, I made the mistake of trying to use the DK-1202 Label Paper which is the same dimensions but not the same length and Paypal shipping wouldnt let me print out shipping labels without the DK-2205 Paper in my label printer.

The DK-1202 is 2-3/7" x 4,
the DK-2205 is 2-3/7" x 100' (which is the one that your soposed to use for paypal shipping)

Dont confuse the two like I did :p as paypal shipping only lets you reprint the shipping label within 24 hours of creating it.

I am a student who regularly sells books, old movies, old video games, and other stuff via the internet and hate waiting in long lines at the post office to send a package every once in a while. With this label paper and my Brother QL-570 & QL-500 Label printers I just print out the shipping label using paypal shipping and put the package into any mailbox thus avoiding the long lines at the post office.
on November 19, 2005
We use these labels as our other 'can't-do-without' item for the label printer

Again the set up with the cartridge on the labels themselves and the printer makes it super easy to load - there is only one way it can be done so if you forget how to do it inbetween loading it is pretty obvious - and so very forgiving

I love these labels, this one is in a continuous roll which means it is great for adjusting according to the type of address label needed. But as we send very large parcels at times this is actually fine for that - nice wide and bright - can be whacked on the front quickly and easily to the most awkward shape, and adheres well to any posting medium (paper, plastic etc)

If I was going to be picky theonly thing I would say is that it needs a gap between the backing and the label to make it easy to peel. As it is in a continuous roll you can make the label easily to any length, but sometimes you have to pick at the edges a bit to get the label off the backing - a bit of a gap would make this easier.

Overall an excellent product - easy to use, looks good and very adaptable.
on December 22, 2013
I've used numerous generics and this original Brother tape is the best. However, there's a few things you should know...
Do not put clear packing tape over the label as the thermal print may fade within a couple days! Try it with your preferred brand of tape but with both Duck and 3M, the print on the address label significantly lightened by the time it reached the customer, to the point that I was fortunate it was delivered at all.
Another consideration is that they can "lift" off of cardboard. I've had a couple of packages get returned because the address lifted and came off in transit. I now put a layer of packing tape down first, under the label, and then slide the back of my fingernail firmly around the edges of label to make sure it sticks. Since then, I've shipped thousands of packages with these over the last few years with no further incidences. The generics tend to be a tad thinner and often stock better, but they don't age as well as the Brother take does. When I go through my inventory, bins labeled with Brother tape still have sharp black lettering. Most of the generics have faded over the past few years, some fading within a few months.
on January 8, 2015
This is a much larger roll that the starter roll that comes with the unit. I mean, it's much longer. The beginning of the reel should be taped to the inner card-board spool, but on this roll, it came completely sprung from the cardboard spool, and thus became too big to properly fit in the machine and feed. After only printing less than 6 feet of labels, it just became too frustrating to continue pulling out the whole roll, and attempting to tighten the sprung roll enough so that it would insert in the machine and feed correctly. I'm not sure if it just ships this way, sprung, or if mine was defective. Unfortunately, since I use it so infrequently, but really need it when I do, the time for returning the product has expired. I'm bummed.
on January 3, 2007
I have used several other label writers, The Brother QL-500 with the DK-2205 Continuous Length Paper is the BEST !! Trouble free, and loads in SECONDS.
on February 9, 2016
A bit more expensive than generic, but a higher quality. Use the generics when printing hundreds of mailing labels, but use these for those labels you want to last and hold up to wear. I'll buy more of these.
on March 25, 2015
Snaps right into place. Feed and print. Cannot be easier.
Good quality thermal prints that hold up to light moisture.
Good adhesion to envelopes, shipping containers, plastics, glass, and painted surfaces. Poor adhesion to fabric, polyester, and wet/dirty surfaces. NOT waterproof, but durable nonetheless. Cute to any size.
on March 30, 2013
I purchased two of these rolls for use in my brand new QL-700 label printer. Great price, fast shipping, immaculate packaging and arrival condition. I highly recommend this product to anyone that uses a printer that uses DK labels.
on January 28, 2015
Works fine. It should because it is oem. I am thankful that someone out there created such a useful system for shipping and printing labels.
I could put my skills learned from so many English classes to use and create a novel but at the end, it is labels.