Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 60" X 84" Oval|Color: Holiday Nouveau|Change

on January 5, 2013
It's a pretty tablecloth and I would like it if I could get the wrinkles out. The tablecloth came out of the package deeply creased and wrinkled so I washed and dried it, hoping it would come out looking better. I thought, since it is a cotton/polyester blend, that it would come out of the dryer pretty smooth, maybe need a touchup, as another reviewer said. The label instructions call for cold water wash and drying with no heat. Still deeply creased and wrinkled. I couldn't put it on the table looking like that so I tried to iron it without much success. I'm going to take it to a dry cleaner and see if they can get it smooth. Disappointing for being a Lenox tablecloth.
77 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2007
If there were more stars I'd give this a 10 out of 10! I decided to change my Christmas theme this year & was quite impressed by what I saw on line. I can only say this tablecloth exceeded my expectations 100%. The quality is premium and the pattern is lovely. I also bought the table runners and some fingertips towels to match & visitors keep commenting how great they all look.
Can't wait to get more stuff in this pattern.
on January 6, 2009
I was worried that the white would be hard to keep clean since I have two children who still make a mess when they eat. I used it through the holiday season and it still looks brand new. It is a beautiful tablecloth and it is a good quality one. I love it.
on January 2, 2015
made the table look magnificent.
review image
on December 12, 2012
I have been looking for a holiday table cloth with a white background for about 2 yrs now. When I saw this one, I was so excited! When I got it, though, the background is actually tan/taupe in color. It's not exactly what I had hoped for.
I steamed it, and place it on my table anyway, & noticed that it puckers a little.
I'll use it this year, but will keep looking.
VINE VOICEon February 12, 2014
This is a pretty tablecloth, but best used for show. If you use it for daily dining, you'll find that it doesn't hold up well in the wash. I washed mine three times over the holidays and it's faded.
on January 9, 2014
I loved this cloth and it looked wonderful on my table....however, it had a number of snags in the fabric but by the time I saw them it was too late to return the cloth and since it was on the hors d'oeuvre and drinks table, it was pretty much covered so the snags didn't show....But it is disappointing that an article that costs this miuch was not in perfect condition when sent out....quality control needs to be checked into, for sure....
on December 10, 2014
The tablecloth is very pretty. Not cheap looking and a little thicker. It matches my décor perfectly however, it came with a snag and a run down about 2-3 feet and I was just a little disappointed that the ivory was more a yellowed ivory than a creamy white ivory as it appears in the picture. Going to get a new one as the slight color difference in the ivory is not a make it or break it for me. It still matches. I purchased the matching napkins and napkin rings also. The rings are gorgeous. Much prettier than pictured and the napkins, be careful, either the die lots are off or I received one that was sitting for a while and had yellowed. Exchanging the one set of napkins and buying a new tablecloth. Fingers crossed I can get my whole set in working matching order by Christmas.
on January 24, 2016
This was super pretty. I purchased two sizes for my oval table. It is SO HARD to find oval tablecloths. I have a table with two extension panels so I can server 4, 6, or 12 people at my table so I usually need a few lengths of tablecloths. It looks great in either the 84 or the 106 size. I ironed it and it came out looking great. I did one wash and it seemed ok. You do have to iron it or it looks shabby so if you are not a fan of the iron something to consider :). I personally HATE ironing (and will usually never buy anything that needs to be ironed) but I pulled out the old work horse and ironed this one as it looked very pretty and was worth it. I will say.. the price here is high. My second larger tablecloth I ordered from a department store when they had the christmas sales and I got a much better price so it pays to shop around for these. Especially during the xmas season when seasonal items are usually on sale.
review image
on December 26, 2014
I am so disappointed with this 60" X 120" tablecloth. The printed pattern is about 6 inches from where it should be on the table cloth. On one edge of the table cloth the repeat design for the next table cloth appears along the edge. The green and red design that is miss printed is very noticeable If it were a second, it should have be advertised as such. The fabric is fairly heavy. It has a lovely holly design in the jacquard weave. The red table service would have looked very pretty on this tablecloth. Ruined my decorating plan for the main table. I plan to return this item for a refund.