Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Red|Change

on December 21, 2010
I have 3 of these Lenox tablecloths, 2 Red (in different sizes) & a Green one. I also have the matching Red & Green napkins. I've had 2 of the tablecloths & the napkins, for many yrs & even after many washings they look as if they are brand new. I'm always amazed at how nice they look after so many yrs of use. The colors are beautiful...much better than pictured on your computer. With the rich colors, the substantial & expensive look of these tablecloths, I think anyone purchasing them would be more than pleased. If you're looking for a Beautiful tablecloth that will give you many yrs of service, look no further...you've found it!!!!
on January 9, 2013
I own several of these tablecloths in different sizes in red and green. They always look festive on the table. I use the placements on my kitchen table. They wash up well, I have never ironed them. They always add to the Christmas feeling of our home.
on January 2, 2015
A very lovely looking tablecloth. Well made. Word to the wise, be careful when you wash it as it fades on other things. I would recommend washing it by itself at least a couple of times.
on February 8, 2016
Bought this at the last minute as a back up tablecloth when hosting 20 family members over the Christmas holiday and was so impressed with that I ended up using it as my primary table covering. Washed and dried several time now and it has held up fine. I love that it doesn't require ironing if removed promptly from the dryer.
on January 9, 2011
Loved this tablecloth. it looked great on the table (it was classy). Have washed it and it did not shrink or discolor. Would like to have several more of this quality in different colors.
on December 28, 2013
I used this tablecloth for Christmas along with the green Lenox Holly Damask napkins . Absolutely gorgeous! It added an elegant, festive feel to the holiday table. Washing it was a breeze. I look forward to many years of use.
on July 22, 2012
I ordered this last year to give to my Mom for Christmas. She loved it and Lenox has great tablecloths. Sometimes it's hard to find a 120 inch tablecloth, so I looked on amazon.com and there it was. Beautiful and Mom is happy!
on November 26, 2014
Could be a bit heavier for better drape.
on July 15, 2009
I bought this tablecloth for my family gathering at Christmas. It is really nice I have washed it several times and it still looks like I just took it out of the package.
on February 23, 2015
Comes out of the dryer ready to be put on the table. I have another one that I've used for years and it still looks great.