Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: American Lighting LR-CLIP-20 Rope Light Mounting Clips, 20 Pack with Screws
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 7, 2011
These are nice replacement clips, larger than the ones that originally came with my rope light. I use these at Christmas to hold a length of 3/8-inch rope lights on the sides and top of a garage door frame. The original clips that came with the lights were just barely large enough to fit the light tube and quickly became brittle from exposure to the elements. Every year I've had to replace broken clips when I put the lights back up. These are a nice size, much easier to get the light into. Can't say yet if they'll stay flexible, but they're a big improvement over the clips that came with the lights originally.

Update: Just wanted to update this review with some durability information: All the clips I installed at Christmas 2011 held up through the harsh Southern California sun. I took the rope light down after Christmas and the clips remained on the garage door frame all year. When I put the rope light back up this Christmas, none of these clips broke, whereas nearly all the clips that came with the light became brittle and broke after a year in the sun. These clips are definitely an improvement.
on July 10, 2012
The rope lighting I purchased came with cheap clips and not enough of them, so I purchased these for supplemental support. I used all of them to hold up one strand. They were easy to install and easy to push the rope lighting up into. They are the correct size for the rope light I have installed. However I do have one end of lighting that refuses to stay clipped and day by day the rope begins to dangle to the point where I have to go push it back into the clips.
on February 10, 2014
I ordered several of this for an outdoor patio to go under the patio roof for lighting up the patio area at night.

After 2 weeks, one of the sets quit working, so that was a disappointed.

I shall not order from this company again..
on December 31, 2011
The product was received in a timely fashion. Unfortunately about four feet of the rope lighting did not work. Fortunately I did not need the entire length so chose to keep the product for the use I intended.
on March 31, 2016
I put these lights up under my deck railing last August. They've come on faithfully every night since then.
on February 20, 2008
Unfortunately, none of the rope light manufacturers have agreed on a common connection size, so if you need an extra length of rope lights, you can't mix it with another brand...the connectors won't fasten. If you have a long run, be sure to order plenty from the same brand...and then some.
on September 25, 2010
These lights added the perfect ambiance to our entertaiment area outdoors. My family, as I'm fond of calling us, is a great big, (and ever growing!) crazy, semi-dysfunctional, lovable family who cherish our get-togethers with alot of fun & memory making gatherings that we all appreciate & enjoy sharing with who ever may choose to join us. This lighting is unobtrusive while still providing us enough light to see to the younger ones & keeping an eye on the teens! I also appreciate that the low lighting doesn't attract moths, millers etc. I would reccomend these for anyone who enjoys being outdoors in pleasant surroundings!