Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 7, 2006
Look, if you don't like the price, you don't have to buy. For me, I have a DeWalt 12" chop set-up for framing and PT. I have a Bosch 10" sliding miter for the trim. I even have a DeWalt metal cut-off for rebar and rod. All of them sit on these brackets for use on my DeWalt stand. They sit flat on the rubber feet when not used on the stand or quickly lock in on the stand. I can swap in very short order. It's a great set-up and I think well worth the 35 smacks they cost. And maybe the reason they don't come with bolts is that all saws are different and may need different bolts. Ever think of that? I don't want to pay for bolts that may well be the wrong ones for my saw.
on April 1, 2007
After having purchased two of the DW 7231 Miter saw stands I am getting ready to buy a third one, this stand with the adapter brackets can hold almost any kind of power tool imaginable. I have mounted a small drill press, small jointer and other portable tools and I have mounted as many as three tools on one stand. This DeWalt stand is a tool in and of itself and is undoubtely one one of the best accessory items for power tools ever invented. Whoever is responsible for coming up this idea, I salute you and my many thanks for your contribution to woodworking. Boyd Sprague
on September 17, 2010
Well I bought the Dewalt miter saw stand for my Makita miter saw and it works great. I was looking for a way to use my small table top router stand outside since dust is a problem. Same problem as the saw actually.

Anyway I bought this product and bolted a 24"x24"x3/4" plywood on the brackets. I then bolted the router stand to a piece 1/4" plywood of the same size. When I want to the use the router stand I just place it on top of the Dewalt platform. I also pre-drilled holes so I can bolt the two pieces together with thumbscrews. I also have a small table top vise which I also bolted to 1/4" plywood. It can be bolted down to the same Dewalt platform. The platform alone also serves as a handy small table right next to miter saw. Or it can come off completely if need be.

It took me awhile to figure out friendly positions for all the bolt holes but once done its easy to switch tools around.
on March 8, 2007
These brackets are great if you have the dewalt stand. These are my second pair because I have two saws and changing brackets from one to the other takes time which I dont have.The only thing that I do not like is they don't come with the bolts to mount your saw to the brackets. I was not happy with that.If you buy these brackets be prepared to go to the hardware store to

get 5/16"x 2" carrage bolts.........
on January 9, 2011
I now have 2 pairs of the mounting brackets. Simply put, they are designed beautifully. Sometimes smaller items are taken for granted, but these will attach to most saws, and they make it easy to use any saw at a comfortable level. I have them on my DeWalt saw as well as my 15" Hitachi Miter saw. In the field, it makes things nice. Would recommend them highly.
on January 31, 2015
I have 4 sets of these; my first set looks like the one shown here for sale. I just received another set and it a different design; having a double latch like the other 2 pair I've got. The double plastic latch lever hangs below the rubber feet and when you slide them in your pickup, onto a shelf or into your cargo trailer they break with little effort. Any new carpenter helper is going to break them whether you worn him (her) or not. So just put them up yourself and be very careful.
on February 3, 2007
While they maybe a little over priced, I'm happy not to have to unbolt my other saws.I have a Hitachi that attachs with only one bolt per and required fabbing a bracket to hold arms parrell and square.My 12" and10"Makati saws bolted right in.My Makita's took 2"bolts and the Hitachi took 1.5"bolts.So maybe that's why bolts were not supplied.
on February 1, 2010
I have a good miter saw for finish, one old one for framing and one permanently set up for Hardie Plank. Having these brackets mounted on each allows me to change out instantly onto my Miter Saw Workstation. It is much more convenient than changing blades or brackets between saws. I love it!
on June 12, 2012
I bought these to add to my DWX723 stand. I mounted my Dewalt 12" slididng compund mitre saw to the set that came with the stand. When I am working with the saw I like to have a "table top" to place my tape, notes, pencil, etc... on. So I made one out of 3/4" ply and mounted it on the 2nd set of brackets. They are now part of the system. I even painted the top Dewalt yellow and added a Dewalt decal to it. It actually looks like something you would purchase in the store. I made the top large enough so that I can set other tools on it like my band saw and table top sander. I have several other ideas and will be purchasing more in the future. They are well built and DO come with the nut and bolts you need.
on January 7, 2016
Purchased an extra set of brackets for out second trim saw and worth every penny for the convenience of having the saw at a workable standing height. These brackets allow us to also use each saw on the tailgate as they have rummer feet in addition to the saw stand mount. Will probably buy another pair for our 14" metal stud chop saw since we have found these so convenient. Worth the extra cost over and above the Dewalt stand.

Not very pleased with the Dewalt saw stand itself (steel parts are too flimsy) but these brackets have held up very well. They rust from outdoor exposure and daily 90%+ humidity in South Florida. The coating on the fasteners could be better. We just replaced with stainless steel fasteners and I don't think it could be improved otherwise.