Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Scotch Magic Tape 3105, 3/4 x 300 Inches, Pack of 3
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 3/4 in x 300|Color: Transparent|Change
Price:$3.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on December 8, 2015
I buy thousands of dollars in products from Amazon a year - usually at least a couple items a week. This has to be one of the biggest rip offs ever. At first I glance I thought I had received just the plastic dispensers with no tape included. When you look more carefully, you see how little tape is included. It's about one-fifth or less of the capacity of the dispensers. These are certainly not standard rolls of tape. A real rip off.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 26, 2013
It's kind of funny, but it's getting to he point where I have little desire to shop in regular stores. Amazon makes the shopping experience so pleasurable that even the smallest of items is easier to purchase from them, rather than going to a local store.

As far as the tape goes, there's not a great deal to say. It's the famous Scotch Magic Tape that been a staple in our home for decades. What I especially like about purchasing an item like this from Amazon, is that you're able to purchase a quantity of 3, at a price that's lower than you'd pay at a local store. Since I'm a member of Prime, shipping is free. In my opinion, there is no company in the world that comes close to what Amazon offers as far as inventory. When I searched for this, I figured it would be too inexpensive an item for Amazon to carry. I was wrong.

The convenience of having a 3 pack, and the added convenience of having it delivered free right to my door, makes me want to purchase everything imaginable from Amazon.

The bottom line is that this is a well known, top-notch product that needs no explanation as to how many different uses it is good for. Buying it from Amazon makes it so very very easy. The item gets 5 stars, as does Amazon, the best company in the world. I love Amazon so much that I could stay in my house for a year and never be short on anything. Whether it's scotch tape or groceries, Amazon has it covered.
VINE VOICEon November 1, 2010
Size: 3/4 in x 300|Color: Transparent|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Scotch tape is a staple in my home. Yes, I can find cheaper tape at my local Dollar store, but as always, you get what you pay for, and the cheaper tape's adhesive never fails to eventually peel away and stop sticking. Not such a problem with 3M's Scotch tape.

Scotch Magic Tape is great for wrapping gifts with matte finish wrap, as it virtually becomes invisible on it. Glossy wrapping papers, however, will evidence the presence of Scotch brand's magic tape in the absence of sheen where the tape has been placed. If you're not overly particular with regards to this sort of stuff, you'll do fine with it. The 3/4 inch width is also a nice, wide tape for average, every day use. I tend to use Scotch tape a lot in lieu of those kitchen clip things to close up opened packages. Fold over a little tab at the end of a long strip of tape, wrap half of it on one side of the opening, stick it to the opposite side of the bag/packaging, and you're good to go. It even holds in the freezer. Who needs a clip, anyway?

The one thing that turns me off about this package of Scotch tape is the misleading product packaging. The rolls are made to appear as if they have more tape on them than they actually do. I'd honestly rather pay more for three FULL rolls of tape, than pay just over a buck and a quarter (on Amazon; more at your local retail store) for a roll of tape that's really only half full, as the base of the roll of tape is just filler plastic. Not just misleading, but wasteful and environmentally unfriendly, too! It's a Scotch brand BOGO! And NOT the kind you really want!

Overall, Scotch tape works well for what it's supposed to do. It's tape - it SHOULD work well! But the fact that 3M misleads its customers by sticking a big throwaway empty plastic core onto each of these cheapie dispensers costs them (reputation-wise), in my book. If you need this tape, this is the place to get it at a good price (especially if you've got an Amazon Prime membership). But if you don't need one roll for the car, one for the office, and one for home, I think you're better off looking for a fuller single roll of tape than going with what Scotch offers here.
review image
on December 12, 2015
I am always bad at measurements so I didn't anticipate these tape rolls would be so thin, they look like they are already half-used. Hopefully they will get me through the Christmas wrapping season but I won't be buying these again.
on January 31, 2016
I want to keep this one short and sweet because all of us know what scotch tape is and how to use it.
The positives:
*Scotch is the best quality out there hands down
*It sticks and stays longer than other tapes
*The base is sturdy and wont crack/break easily
*cheaper than most stores

The negatives:
*its a bit shorter - for the price I would expect maybe 400 inches of tape which is 33% more
*the price is a bit high for 300 inches - at $5.50 its a bit expensive, perhaps a better deal for $4.99

In conclusion its a decent deal if quality is your most important factor for tape but if its not and you would like value I recommend the 18 pack which comes out to $1.31 per roll vs $1.58 for the 3 pack
Scotch Magic Tape 3105, 3/4 x 300 Inches, Pack of 3 - 18 count for $23.50

NOTE from Manufacturer:
WARNING:
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
on February 6, 2016
This is my fault for not reading more I suppose. But I'm so used to getting tape where the tape pretty much fills the container/roll. These probably had about 1/4 the tape per container that you are so used to. I'm extremely disappointed. Why spend the xtra to purchase tape, especially I'm the dispenser when there isn't enough tape to bother with! Honestly, I've never seen anything like this before. Plus this is a big name company. I would have done better buying "generic joe" tape. Totally a waste of money.
on August 3, 2015
Tape now comes in mini-rolls... who knew. It's been the same size for so long, didn't think I needed to check how many inches are on the roll. Turns out to be 150 less than the last time I ordered tape.
review image
on June 15, 2016
Strangely enough I am in need of this product again but as it is an add on item with Amazon and the shipping costs, cost more money then the product. The product itself is good. Actually as it is quite early in the morning but I do plan to go to a brick and mortar store today as this is one of the items on my shopping list for today.
on March 6, 2015
I usually keep one for each of my junk drawers in our office, kitchen and craft space so I LOVED that it came in packs of three. I stray from the off brand stuff because Scotch works the best on my crafting products than any other. I am brand loyal and there is a reason; it works every time!
on December 18, 2015
I purchased this product as I was in need of tape to wrap Christmas gifts. I have been able to wrap around 35 gifts with the tape rolls so far and have half of my last roll left. I accidentally confused this as being clear tape, but it isn't as it does have a slight matte finish to it as noted on the listing (I should have paid more attention). No big deal to me though.