Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: Large|Color: Scarlet|Change
Price:$6.26 - $31.21

on May 17, 2016
I had a heavyweight Champion shirt that I love. It's thick, fits wonderfully and has lasted for ages. I was hoping that this would be similar. Unfortunately, this one has the newly trending sleeve problem, which is to say stupidly long sleeves. I like a shirt that has short sleeves ending somewhere between 1/2 - 3/4 of the biceps. The sleeves on this shirt are really long. I suppose it you're 6'5" the length might be right. I'm a bit over average height, and found the sleeve length to be really irritating. The sleeves are so long that they rub on my forearms and are excessively hot as a result. It's almost like a 3/4 sleeve shirt as commonly seen in raglan sport shirts. The material is good... nice and thick. I just can't recommend the shirt because of the sleeves.
on September 16, 2014
Probably the best cotton t - shirt available. I have tried most every brand and can't find anything close. Use to buy Pluma brand at Sam's, but no longer available. The only problem with the Champion product is it's just too short. If they could make them just a bit longer or have them in tall sizes. I am 5'10" and they are short on me.

How times change. Just ordered another and it is terrible. Too small, too thin and no champion collar tag or champion logo on the sleeve. I can only conclude that champion finally blew it.
on June 18, 2015
I have purchased these champion shirts before. They do come with a loose fit but since I have quite a few, it's what I expect. These are heavier t-shirts, hold up well to wash and wear. I wear mine when working out or with jeans for casual wear. These are wonderful, heavy, sturdy t-shirts.
on November 18, 2015
This T-shirt seemed really big for a size M, at least for the width. I live in Europe and this would be a size XL there, except for the length which is a bit short if anything.
on January 25, 2014
It's o.k. but I bought this as well as another brand hoping the neck band would be wider and firm but just like the other brand it's too narrow and the elastic too flimsy.
on November 7, 2015
I bought 2 of these in different colors.for some reason this one fit more like a 3xl. The other fit perfect, it is still very comfortable though.
on November 10, 2012
EXCELLENT PRODUCT LIKE AND QUALITY IS VERY GOOD THANKS FOR HAVING GOOD PRODUCT FOR SALE AND TO ACHIEVE BUYERS TO PLEASE YOU GREETINGS
on October 16, 2013
love these tees but a little heavy for hot summer wear tried one at first then bought several other colors
on December 31, 2012
This t-shirt is bigger than the other one I got but the quality is good more than a year and I still use it
on August 8, 2014
Great fit, good looks, nice color combination. Exactly what I had in mind.