Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size Name: 7 1/4|Color: New York Yankees|Change

on May 6, 2013
I have bought plenty of New Era Caps and my size is 7 3/4. The one they sent me says "7 3/4" but feels like 8. Its too big to wear. All my caps are 7 3/4 New Era Authentic and they fit me well. Not these ones.

I'm so not pleased with this purchase. This is NOT what I wanted.
on March 29, 2013
The panels of the hat are uneven, the inside appears counterfeit and the signature New Era stamps and tags are missing. The ones that are there appear fake. The wool is coarse and not the normal quality you get with a genuine 59Fifty unless New Era has decided to go bargain basement, I'd say this is a fake. Horrible quality.
on August 25, 2012
I was looking around stores for this hat but did not want to purchase it due to its 34.99 price tag. I decided to look on amazon for a cheaper price which was at 28.99. I decided to order it since I already knew what size and color I wanted to purchase. I was very pleased with the condition the hat came in and the delivery time.
on September 28, 2015
I just received this today and tried it on but the hat was too big. I normally get 7 1/8 for New Era 59fifty caps but with this cap on it looks like my head shrunk. This is not a genuine product because it does not say 59fifty but just fifty in the inner lining. I'm going to return these knock offs right away.
on April 6, 2014
I own several new era hats and know my size well. Unfortunately this one did not fit well at all. Even ordered a different size and still didn't fit well. Not sure what's going on, but I know the company slightly changes the hats every few years or so and this might be an older version. Two stars because it's still a great looking hat if you can find the right size.
on December 26, 2013
Love this all black hat. It matches with just about everything. I don't know if it's my head or if it happens with all New Era hats but I find that after some times passes they start to fit a bit tighter. This has happened to me with a few hats but again I'm not certain if it's my head or not because other hats of the same size fit just fine.
on March 25, 2012
I bought two of these hats recently because I ordered one that was 7 1/8 but it was too small so I reordered a 7 1/4. I noticed on the 1/8 cap that it was made in China and it felt different from this 1/4 I received but the 1/4 one doesn't have a made in 'X' label on it. The 1/4 also feels slightly nicer but also rougher along the edges and its uncomfortable on my ears. After only 2 days of having the cap the color is already starting to fade so I have to question its authenticity and if what I am buying online are quality products or just cheap knock offs. I assume always that I get what I paid for but I am not so sure anymore if that is the case... I wish I could return this one that I am wearing now except that I've already taken all the labels and stickers off so I assume they won't accept it back. I'm pretty disappointed with this hat and I probably will be buying from stores now.
on February 20, 2013
This was a Christmas present for my fiance and he loves it. Though it is a no brainer that the hat would be amazing. It is a very well known brand. It is perfect and a wonderful way to show his NY pride!
on September 15, 2015
I normally wear a 7 3/4 but wanted to try 7 7/8 for a slightly looser fit. The sticker and tag are right, but this is way smaller than any of my other 59/50s (all 7 3/4). This actually fits comfortably inside another of my hats that's supposedly a smaller size. I'll be sticking to the official New Era site for my fitted hats from now on.
on June 6, 2013
I really enjoyed the cap, it came out perfect, well packaged and arrived very quickly. At first i remain in doubt if the size was right, but before I did the measurement of my head and gave right! I recommend!