Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on February 17, 2008
Ordered for my son to work on motor coordination, we are really happy with the product. They fold down to flat boxes and though somewhat tedious to put together, they wind up extremely sturdy and toddler-damage resistant! Colorful and all-around in keeping with the brand's great products. ****Note that most of the boxes are the tiny size, some are medium, but only 4 are large shoe-box size. If ability to build a big structure is what you are after, you definitely need their bigger set.
on January 9, 2007
This basic set of Cardboard Blocks was a big hit with my 2 year old grandson! They are easily assembled, sturdy (he stood on them) and lightweight. He was facinated with building a tunnel for his "choo-choo"! I have seen them in use over the years and always knew they would be an early purchase whenever I had grandchildren. I wish I had them when my own children were small!
on October 13, 2010
We bought this set of blocks mainly for our 2 1/2 year old son. He absolutely loves them! I was a little concerned when reading the reviews that people were saying you really need more of the big red ones to have the most fun. Yes, I suppose more big blocks would be fun, but the sizes of blocks that come in this set have managed to entertain my son quite happily for several hours. We may add on to the set later, but for a starter set, this is great! They are also much sturdier than I imagined they would be. My 30 lb son can line them up like a balance beam and walk across them with no problem. Overall, we are very happy with this purchase.
on February 5, 2013
I bought these blocks expecting some JUMBO blocks. Eh. While they're great quality (my kid STANDS on them and doesn't crush them - he's 26 pounds), there was't as many as I was expecting, or, I guess more appropriately, there wasn't many of the awesome blocks as I was expecting. In short, you only get 4 of the red blocks and 6 of the blue blocks and those are the two biggest of the bunch (and what I think are the really fun ones). You get a TON of yellow which is actually more of a pain to clean up. Perhaps people were looking for that kind of detail but I think even the box pictures says it with those two kids playing with blue blocks: they like the bigger ones. I honestly went to Home Depot and just got some moving boxes for $5 and my kid played with those WAY more. These are now barely a novelty in the house.
on September 20, 2011
I purchased these blocks for my 26 month old twin girls. The blocks come in pre-folded flat forms that you have to assemble, which takes about 30 minutes for the entire box. My girls have utilized these almost every day by stacking, throwing, standing on them, making walls and plowing through them with their balance bikes and jumping on them. These blocks really take a beating and look no worse for the wear. They even tried to wash a few in the sink and they dried perfectly. The blocks can be cleaned with either a damp cloth or Lysol wipes with no issue. I was totally recommend these as a must have toy.
on November 4, 2012
My grandson was disappointed with the number of large blocks in this set-only 4 out of 24! Be careful because it doesn't state this anywhere. If you want to build " tall, tall towers", this is not the set for you!!
on November 6, 2010
I bought this for my nephews first birthday and it was the perfect gift. He was starting to get tired of all his old toys and playing with these blocks will keep him entertained for a long time.
on December 1, 2012
Misleading picture. I wanted the REAL jumbo sized blocks such as the 4 that came with. When reading about these blocks, I could not read on the box the fine print description giving sizes of blocks. I expected more of the big boxes because they were listed as JUMBO. Instead, most are very small, few are little bit bigger and again...only 4 of the bigger boxes. This was a big disappointment and waste of money that I'm quite sure will just be thrown away soon enough. Very glad I didn't order the 40 boxes...can you imagine what that would be like??? 25 or so of the little 3x5s all over the floor? YIKES!
on January 20, 2016
Big blocks are fun to use! My two boys (5 & 7) have had a set of the red bricks for a while, and I decided to pick these up to see if they would like the different sizes. My 7 year old helped me to fold them all together, so you know they're easy to make, and they have been building forts, castles, houses and who knows what since then. This set comes pretty much with what is pictured here. Maybe 3-4 of the red, largest sized bricks, a couple more of the blue, square bricks, and the rest of the set is completed with the smaller yellow bricks. I can't wait to see what they build with these and their imaginations!
on February 8, 2016
These cardboard blocks are really sturdy and strong. My 2.5 year olds twins like to walk on them and toss them and they are holding up really well. I think part of why they are so strong is because it was somewhat complex to put them together. After I put the first one together, it became much easier and I had a strategy for putting them together. If I was going to add more cardboard blocks to our set, I'd buy these again in a heartbeat.