Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 6, 2008
These are cute...your typical bath squirters. My 1 year old likes them but they are very small...about the size of a golfball. He has other bath squirters that are bigger and easier to use and I thought these would be bigger than they are.
on December 18, 2007
Cute little bath toys. They're much smaller than I expected and hard to squeeze. My daughter prefers the duckie and Boots - doesn't pay much attention to the other two. I probably wouldn't recommend to a friend.
on November 4, 2007
My 2 year old is in love with Dora, so I thought this would be a great present for her. I was excited when I got the package, but a tad bit disappointed by the size. She loves them either way, but the one with Dora riding the blue dragon doest stay afloat it tilts to the side, so Dora is drowning.
on December 3, 2010
Well, lesson learned. I should have read the reviews. So, now I too am disappointed. These toys are so small they are practically a chocking hazard. What a shock when I saw them. If the price was $3.99 ... ok... but at $7.99 I feel ripped off and beyond disappointed.
on February 6, 2016
I got these as a stocking stuffer for my 2 year old daughter who loves all things Dora. They are very cute but they are quite hard and don't squeeze easily. Therefore, they are hard to fill with water and hard to squirt with. The second photo below shows the tiny squirt hole in Boots mouth. That is an odd location to squirt from and that one tiny hole doesn't work very well for filling it or squirting. It's impossible for my daughter to squirt with them and even I have trouble squeezing them. They are pretty much pointless as bath squirters. The third photo shows it in my hand so you can see how small these are. They do float however, and she enjoys playing with them in the tub and pretending that she's swimming with Boots and Dora.
review image review image review image review image
on November 26, 2015
Fun and exciting for little ones. But as usual with ALL bath squirters MOLD WILL grow eventually. So either use them for squirting for a short time period or use your hot glue gun to fill the hole so you can use them as floaters forever.
Ours are about to be trashed because we used them as squirters for the water fun. (Of course I have to dispose of them one by one and secretly because little one will most likely get mad)
on August 31, 2013
while they are ok they are a little on the small side. the hole that the water enters is a bit small as well. Also the design of certain ones, namely boots, can make squeezing the water out tougher then need be. All in all if you can get it at a good price it will be ok. If your child doesn't particularly care for dora then there are much better generic bath toys to buy.
VINE VOICEon August 9, 2014
I got these to use as toppers for my daughter's birthday cake. They were really adorable, although we only used two because you can't have three Dora figures on the cake. (I wish they would have done four different characters...) They work well as bathtub toys, but it is a little difficult to get all of the water out of them. This basically means that they have a limited lifespan because if you can't get all of the water out, you will eventually end up with a slimy mold on the inside. But, this is a problem with most squirt toys since the majority of them can't be opened to clean the inside. Overall, still very cute.
on May 28, 2016
Our baby loves Dora so we thought these squirters would be great for bath time. They are alright, but not "great." They don't squirt that well because they don't hold that much water and there isn't a good place to squeeze. Still, that can be a positive if you don't want to get soaked by your baby before bed. :)
on May 4, 2014
My daughter loves playing w them in the bathroom. They are a bit small but she doesn't mind. I'm not giving it 5 stars as they are squirrels but it is extremely hard to squirt all of the water out of them leading to mold. I anticipate that we'll use them until moldy and then buy new.

See 1 answered question