Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM

Price:$10.00 - $27.95

on March 30, 2007
These gloves are great. They are warm but still small enough to never get in the way and you can still have grip with them unlike some gloves, even in wet conditions.
on March 23, 2014
Both my children play defense on their soccer teams. The actually wear these gloves. It was either cold enough to break them or they liked the rubber insides that keep the ball in place when they do throw-ins.
on August 17, 2011
Keeps the hands warm, and good traction for throw-ins. Exactly does what it's supposed to. My hands are somewhere between large and medium, and these fit perfectly.
on December 21, 2011
These are nice gloves, but not at all what I expected. These are like the youth gloves that can be purchased at a department store for $2.99. They are the knit stretchy style with gripping material on the palm. If I would have realized this prior to purchasing, I would not have ordered.
on February 17, 2011
These are a great set of field player gloves. It keeps my hands warm during those cold games even when it's raining. They aren't thick and fit well for my hands. Highly recommended!
on April 30, 2013
The title says most of what I want to say, but I'll also add that I've thrown these in the wash multiple times and they're holding up well. I do avoid putting them through the dryer, though I did by accident once on low heat with no problem. I use them when driving in the cold, jogging, playing soccer, or just going on walks in the cold. Obviously they aren't water resistant and would provide limited warmth in extremely cold weather, but for the price I'm highly satisfied with these gloves.
on January 14, 2012
It was quite difficult to find suitable soccer player outfielder gloves combining lightness with warmth, comfort and good sizing, and a considerable amount of time was originally spent finding possible gloves on internet.
We bought 2 pairs last year and my son was delighted with the quality and washability, so we just bought 2 more pairs. A good product.
Diadora Player's Glove.
on January 11, 2013
Great gloves for young soccer players! Very inexpensive and very high quality. Adds warmth and comfort and wears very well.
on December 29, 2012
Diadora makes a good, useable glove that is rugged enough to last and fitted well for the youth hand. Priced economically, these gloves have rubber gripes on the palms.
on February 3, 2012
Bought these for playing soccer in colder months while still being able to wear gloves while taking a throw in. No super warm nor super grippe. Be better than nothing.