Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oxford Index Cards, Assorted Colors, 5" x 8", Ruled, 100-Pack (35810)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on May 18, 2012
This product is more like a construction paper/index card hybrid. Compared to the ones that I ran out of, they are thinner and the surface is not as smooth. Not terrible, just not that great either.
on July 22, 2013
I use this index cards to take notes for my study.
I'm an English learner, so it is important for me to study, memorize, and organize my thoughts and vocabulary I learn daily.
At first, they seem to be large for use, but I found them to be perfect, because I can use free space to attach scrap from papers or magazines.
Since they are ruled, it is very easy for me to write English.
I like that they come in different colors,and perfect sizes for writting.
This is a great item to use in conjunction with the Levenger Circa or Staples Arc disc notebook systems. By using the hole punch to perforate the left side of the notecard, it is possible to insert it at nearly any point on the page. I use the cards along with a book outlining spreadsheet. I use the cards either to provide addition comments or to copy extensive hunks of text out of the material I am reading.
on May 29, 2013
Great size for serious flash cards! Cheaper than target when I checked what they had and target didn't have the colored one when I was there.
Really like the size of these over standard index cards especially for patho!
on March 20, 2015
I like these Index cards because I use them to put song lyrics and dialog when I am learning a part for a show. I can use all of one color for each scene or song. Much better than just white. Cards came earlier than expected which is good because I am currently working on an audition so I needed them as soon as possible.
on December 9, 2015
I am a nursing student, and use these cards frequently. They larger size is nice to fit more information on. Also, I need color in my life to help me remember things! I personally use these as a sort of "quick glance" at a topic we cover in class. I put all the main points on the card and use them to study from. Would highly recommend!
on April 5, 2013
These cards are great and help me organize my writings. I also use them to cover my books and they work great as bookcovers. Love them and I will buy them again.
on January 11, 2013
Worked for doing the indexed recipe cards for my mother's xmas present very well. She loved it and it made finding catagories for her so much easier.
on January 14, 2013
When I first ordered I was a little hesitant that these may be too large. However, I found them to be the perfect size to enable me to use for the exact purposes I needed them for in the first place. Thanks!!!!!!!
on February 16, 2015
I returned these 5 x 8 cards for 3 x 5 cards and have been using them - am happy! NB