Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kashi GOLEAN Bar Roll! Caramel Peanut, 12 - 1.94 oz Bars
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 4, 2013
It's difficult to say only a few good things about these bars - I'll try. They are so tasty, good for you, meatless source of protein and very affordable! You should do yourself a favor and at least try them.
on April 5, 2011
If you have dentures or braces or loose teeth, don't try to eat these. The first time I bit into one, I was unprepared for the resistance I met, which resulted in a small battle with the bar complete with slobbering and growling. Note to self--do not eat in public. My solution is to microwave the bar--after removing the foil wrapper!--to soften up the caramel. The taste is decent--and may or may not be worth the struggle of actually consuming it. Personal decision, I suppose.
on September 8, 2009
These are surprisingly filling and pretty close to candy bar tasty. I sometimes have a Zone Perfect bar for lunch but it's hard to make it to the end of the day without feeling famished; these Kashi bars keep me satisfied up to dinner time. As others have said, they are quite chewy, which I like, and the nut/grain coating has a good crunchy texture. Know that if you try to wolf one of these down quickly, the crunchy coating makes for a pretty effective abrasive against the roof of your mouth... in other words, chew slowly!

Amazon's price per-bar is quite high compared to just a pack of 4 that you can find in big-box stores.
on April 9, 2012
There are several things I like about this bar, but the most important thing is that it fills you up and you feel full for several hours. My favorite flavor is the caramel peanut. It has 190 calories, 6 grams of fiber, and 12 grams of protein. It's very chewy-the nougat center is the best part. It takes a while to chew, so by the time you've eaten the whole thing, you feel satisfied. It also has a low glycemic index, which means that it doesn't cause sugar spikes. Sugar spikes give you some energy, then you crash and start to feel hungry again. I eat one at work around 11:00 or 11:30, and I don't start to feel hungry until around 4:00. The price is very good too-even if I paid the full price of around $24.00, it's still only $2.00 for a meal, because this bar is usually the only lunch I eat. Amazon is good about usually having a 12 bar box available for around 16 dollars. I consider this bar a real bargain.
on July 23, 2011
I love these bars which I discovered 3 years ago when I needed to eat more foods with a better glycemic response. These are great and really keep me satisfied. I'm on the auto delivery plan which is so much cheaper than the grocery store. I used to try to wait until they went on sale at the grocery store, but now I just do the Amazon auto delivery and cheap price. I do wish they would make them a little healthier and stop with the palm kernel oil and a little less sugar would suit me better.
on May 9, 2011
I had tried this from our local grocery store and really liked the flavor, but thought they were a little hard to bite and chew! Well, after getting my box this past Saturday and literally just finishing one (05/09/2011 at 2:00 p.m. EST) these are awesome! Don't buy them from the grocery store because you don't know how long they have been sitting on the shelf!

The center was a nice soft texture! I can now let my hubby try them, he has dentures and there was no way he could have bitten down on the ones from the grocery store!

I am on the auto delivery plan for every two months, I might have to change it to every month! Going to look at the other flavors that are offered here on Amazon!
on December 31, 2011
I normally love everything Kashi! These bars are not very good.. they aren't bad.. but they aren't good either. I'm eating them but I don't particularly like them. I'd recommend almost any other Kashi bar instead.
on April 6, 2012
Bought these by mistake (I thought I was re-ordering the chocolate peanut ones) and I'm so glad I did. Imagine a crunchy, caramelly peanut bar that tastes too good to be good for you. This is it! As a diabetic, I have to be judicious in my use of carbs. This is worth the 27 grams in each bar. Try and enjoy!
on January 27, 2011
After trying the "Turtle" flavor and being disappointed this was better tasting. I didn't mind finishing as it did taste like peanut and somewhat like caramel but it's so darn hard that I couldn't give it better than a 3. I don't want to lose teeth eating these things. High in carbs and sugars so definitely will spike your insulin level big time. I'd probably rather have a regular nut roll for that many carbs and sugars...
on February 1, 2011
If you have not had these before I'd suggest buying one before buying a huge pack of them. They are hard and I have to put mine in the micro for a few seconds so I can bite into it. The calories are also a little higher than id prefer. all in all they are just ok.