Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Size: 14"|Color: yellow, white|Change

on January 13, 2008
She stands at about the size of a toaster. Quite soft, durable stitching. There is no tail on this product (Pembroke Welsh Corgi), I was expecting a small docked tail, but this doesn't detract from the overall look. I would recommend this product - good looking, soft, and durable. What more could you want from a stuffed pal?
on December 12, 2013
So, Play World Toys, the company who sent the item, shipped this absolutely superb. Kudos to filling the dead space so the plush didn't slide around and get damaged; as well as, placing it in a closed plastic bag. The toy is exactly what I pictured it as. Well made, the fur isn't too coarse, and the nose is made of a pleather-like substance(even with divots for the nostrils). Detail is great and it looks amazing. I haven't given this to my girlfriend yet because it's her Christmas gift, but I can say this was definitely worth the buy on my end and I hope she is delightfully surprised.
on February 2, 2016
As cute as it is I cannot justify spending $23 on this item. ITS TINY!!!! All the positive reviews must be people that spare no expense when it comes to buying stuffed animals. I would be willing to keep this if I spent $10 on it but waaaay overpriced I thought it would at least be the size of a loaf of bread but its more the size of 1L bottle of pop. Very dissapointed my girlfriend loves corgis and I cannot find a good sized one for valentines day :( 1 star because this things average rating needs to be dropped to an appropriate rating.
on December 12, 2010
I bought this plush corgi and another brand plush corgi, and had to choose which to give to my friend's one year old daughter for her first birthday. I have a pet corgi and the Baby Girl is just fascinated by her, so a plush corgi was such a great gift to give. I chose this corgi for the little girl: it's slightly understuffed so as to be a bit floppy and squeezable, but it is so floppy that it doesn't retain its shape -- corgi can stand quite well on her own, thank you. The face is big and and attractive, but buyers and parents should know that the ears ARE wired so they perk up just like a real corgi's, so be careful and attentive around any young kids who might think they are chewable. I warned my friend when I made the gift, and left it up to her. This toy may not see a lot of play time until the daughter is a bit older, but it will still be there to warm the baby's room and remind her of her friend the corgi doggie. She definitely made the connection between the toy and the real thing while we were all at her birthday party, so I am confident that this is certainly a realistic representation of the breed. Breed afficianados may be interested to know -- this corgi has no nubby stub for a tail, but a perfectly smooth rear end with no visible tail, which is exactly how my dog looks (her tiny little nub is hidden underneath her poofy coat) so for realism this definitely gets 5 stars!
on January 1, 2016
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for a really close friend of mine. I had recently given him my Corgi when I had to move across country, because he had helped me raise her and it was clear to me that he was her daddy. Unfortunately she was hit not long after I moved, and I wanted to gift him something that would serve as a memorial to her and also help him with the loneliness he is feeling (never underestimate the power of stuffed animal cuddles). This corgi looked almost exactly like her, and he loved it. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.
on December 13, 2014
Proud fury mom of 2 beautiful Corgi, I intended to give it to my female Corgi this week after she had oral surgery but remember she hate plastic nose or eye on her toy, lol, so I keep it for my self, I'm glad I did, I love this little fellow, so realistic and really cute and eveyday I look at it happy of my purchase. I even name it" pirus" because my Corgi's name are....Pink and Virus, .and I just got the bigger one coming up.
on October 19, 2015
I got this plush corgi for my adult niece who really wants a corgi, but she is not in a point of her life were a dog would make sense. Yes this was a somewhat gag gift, but it was a really nice plush toy, and she loved it.
on December 14, 2015
The item pictured was not the item I received. The item pictured is the older design for Ingrid Corgi, and what I received was the new design. I was hoping to receive the older design because I wanted to replace my old Ingrid Corgi with something identical. Please change your photo on the site, as it is misleading to customers.
on February 24, 2007
this plush is very similar to a real one.I have a corgi dog and my daughter loved it.
on June 19, 2014
The quality's fairly good, however, it's much smaller than I expected. The person it's going to absolutely adores corgis, so hopefully it won't matter to them as much. It's probably the best corgi plush you can find that isn't outrageously priced, but the description isn't exactly honest.