Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Barbie Store It All - Pink
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 24, 2007
I purchased this from Amazon, having only seen it in photographs. Based on the online images I expected the top to be opaque pink, and the bottom part to be see-thru pink, so I could see what was inside. When it arrived the top was indeed the exact color as on Amazon, but the bottom was a pearlized lighter opaque pink. I don't have any problem with this, in fact I may even like it better, but it was just unexpected.

Overall the case is great. Just as advertised it will hold 15 dolls in a standing position, with plenty of space in the 2 compartments in the lid for all sorts of shoes and accessories. The doors on top are difficult to open, and I know I will have to help my 4 year old with it at first, until they "soften" up a bit, but at least they won't be flying open, spewing mini plastic platform shoes everywhere. As one previous reviewer noted, there is a larger open space in the main compartment that isn't great for holding a lot. I plan on using either a Ziploc bag in that space to maximize it, or attaching a (pink!?!) piece of cardboard or thin plastic to extend the height of it. We'll then be able to fit massive amounts of clothes in there!

My cart does say "Barbie" on the lid, but the markings are discrete, and tastefully done.

Overall, I like this cart. It's probably the best storage device for Barbie that I've seen. It's cute, fairly well-made and will hold a ton. I didn't give it 5 stars because of the issue with the interior storage, the handle seems a bit flimsy, the wheels are not great for carpet, and it's a bit pricey.
0Comment|129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2009
I bought this case for my five year old daughter who has a whole play room devoted to her barbies! She has 2 huge barbie houses and 1 castle. She has so many barbies I didn't know what to do with them. When this case arrived I was a bit disapointed as the picture does show the barbies standing up inside the case so one would think there are slots for the barbies to go in, well there isn't. It is just one big open space. I like to teach my daughter the importance of taking care of her toys and belongings, but with this case it leaves the option of them just throwing the dolls in there. It is a large space. I decided to use this for all of her small accesories as I have them divided up in plastic baby food containers that I cleaned and saved from her baby brother. I put a picture on the top to show what goes in each container (shoes, purses, lamps, etc..). It is a was a great way for her to learn objects when she was younger and makes clean up a breeze. I posted pictures. Also the picture amazon shows looks like the case has colorful pictures of barbie on it, well its just flimsy cardboard covering that comes off when you open the case so I saved images off of the net and taped them on with clear duct tape to decorate the case a bit!
review image review image review image review image
22 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 20, 2006
THANK YOU THANK YOU! This was the best! It fits all of my daughters barbie's and there is even a place for shoes, etc! I Love this bin!!!
on May 5, 2010
I bought this case for my two daughters to store their Barbies. It does hold several Barbies -- they have at least 12 and the case was only about 1/2 full with them lying down in there. However, within one hour of having it, one of the lids on the top spaces had fallen off. I was able to replace it, but it the plastic showed the stress. Within one day of having it, the top lid was consistently falling off every time the case was opened. The left hinge showed visible stress in the plastic. By day three, the right hinge was bent. We returned the case to the store on day 4 and replaced with a $4 lidded plastic bin. No wheels, but at least it won't fall apart so quickly!
on April 6, 2010
I was disappointed because when you look at the picture it looks like there are slots for the barbies to stand around the outside and you could see each doll. I assumed that was how it was made with open area in the middle for clothes etc. Actually, you open the lid and it is a big open area. It will make clean up and carting around easy but there is no organizational benefits to it. Wish it had bins for each doll.
on January 9, 2007
This is a nice bin to put all the barbies and their accessories. My 3 year old has had it just over a month, but it's holding up very well so far. It holds alot, so clean up is great! Good product overall.
on September 29, 2015
This thing has tons of room! I can't wait to give it to my niece for her birthday! Everything is very well made and seems like it would withstand the most avid Barbie loving toddler EXCEPT for the handle to pull the container. I feel this handle is going to break off relatively soon compared to my expectations of the life of the rest of the container. It is flimsy plastic that bends extremely easily. Other than that, this seems to be a great product, especially for the price.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on November 20, 2015
I got this as a gift for my boyfriend's niece for Christmas. It's very nice, lots of storage in it, BUT the handles is extremely flimsy. It doesn't feel solid at all and I've noticed that once we put some things in it (because obviously we are going to have to fill it for her ;) ) that the handle feels like its going to detach when we pull it.

The main lid, that leads to the large bin where the Barbies will be stored, doesn't latch. It basically just sits shut on there. The two smaller compartments do latch quite nicely. However, as you can see in the pictures, one of the lids looks worn and used already, so we have a hard time actually shutting it.

The product came with some scuffs on it, so we are going to have to wash those out.

It's exactly what she wanted, and it will hold quite a bit of Barbies and accessories. The wheels make it easy to move around, so that's very nice for traveling between her house, grammy's and ours. I just feel like the construction, especially for the price, could have been a bit sturdier. I would have gladly paid a bit more for a more sturdy product.
review image review image review image review image
on October 16, 2013
bought this for my niece for her birthday. It holds 20 Barbies, and has separate compartments for accessories.
It definitely has plenty of space to store barbies. The compartments are very helpful for the smaller accessories, and should be fine for the outfits as well! The handle in front makes it easy for children to pull it around with them.
I definitely recommend this for anyone looking to buy a nice storage.
on October 5, 2012
This container is a life saver. My daughter received about 10 plus Barbies for her bday. This holds all the Barbies AND the clothes, accessories etc. It has a snap lid on top to hold some of the accessories and clothes and then a second large compartment below for Barbies and more stuff. I just dumped it all in, shut the lid and POOF- the room was clean. It's worth the money and fits right into the corner. Also has a handle to move from room to room.