Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Style Name: Play Ball|Change
Price:$7.05+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 5, 2010
I bought this product for my son's football themed bedroom and unfortunately it is not made very well. You are supposed to make sure the one foot mark on the chart lines up to one foot from the floor, but when you do this the actual one foot mark is way off from the chart by a few inches .... meaning we had to cut off the bottom ZONE portion of the chart and a few of the "field markers." So it actually doesn't end up looking like the chart pictured. Everything else is fine ... it sticks well and is very cute. I was just upset we had to cut so much of the bottom off.
on December 31, 2012
I received the package in the mail and the first thing I noticed was the size of the decals. They were large and fun. My brother has Down's and I was looking to redecorate his room. this was perfect!!
on April 1, 2010
These Peel and Stick Appliques are so easy and fun! Very easy to take up and down without losing the stickyness.(sp) Plus, when my son gets older and wants new decorations it's going to be a breeze.
on August 13, 2014
We purchased this and the multi-pack of soccer decals as well for a birthday gift for our nine year old soccer loving son. It was perfect! It went on smoothly and even pulled off just as easily as I played around with it until it was just right. It went perfectly with his bedding as well so that was a plus. This was a definite upgrade to his room decor! We won't really do "character" themed items, so this was a great way to keep his room looking "cool" but not too old either.
review image
on November 25, 2014
I just ordered these and received them one day before they were due to arrive! These stickers are amazing. They are bigger then the description pictures look as well as more realistic looking. One set was big enough to decorate my son's whole room without over kill. They look fantastic and really add character to his sport themed room. They stuck on so easily without any issues. Literally just peel and stick! I was nervous about buying them because of mixed reviews but I'm so glad I did. I would definitely recommended them!
on March 28, 2013
I had never used wall stickers before so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was so nervous to buy these and have them fall off the wall or something.... but they are great. The price is awesome for how many stickers you get and how well they stick to the walls. My son had such a great time helping me decorate his room. A great way to spice up the room for cheap! Would totally buy this brand again!
on January 7, 2016
It is a very good looking decal. It needed me and my 12yo son to put it on the wall. You have to pay attention to the decal's picture. It is very easy to get confuse and to place it on the wall the wrong way. My son notice that the higher leg was too low and the arm above the leg also was to low and gave the kicking a different looking than that one on the picture. So we had to remove (it was easy to remove it) and replace the leg and the arm a little bit higher to give the kicking effect of the picture.
on May 17, 2016
Looks great in my sons room. Easy to peel and stick - decals came off easily from the sheet and was easy to stick. My 5 year old did the sticking. We even had to transfer some decals after putting it on the wall and it still stuck to the wall. Great quality and adds beauty to our sports themed kids room. My son loves it.
on March 19, 2016
My son loves these. He's only 3, and on multiple occasions he's decided to peel them off and move them to different locations on his walls. I have to say I've been impressed that even with the constant peeling and resticking they'll still held strong. Great buy for any sports themed room.
on January 7, 2016
My grandson LOVES his new room!! LOL All I did was put these stickers up and he is happy as can be! They were very easy to apply. I have a hint to those who have never put wall stickers up before, lay them flat between your mattresses for a couple of days to flatten them out, they will go om much easier!!