Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on October 13, 2010
This is really sturdy and I recommend it, but I can't use it like I'd hoped because I forgot that my broom has a thick grip thingy at the top of the handle, and my Clorox mop has a bent/curved grip, so neither will fit through the holes. It would fit any normal handle, and the hooks are great for my duster, dustpan, and mini hand broom. I'm still giving it 4 stars because it's not the seller's fault I don't use my brain. Well I do use it but only as a planter.
11 comment|113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 30, 2007
I knew what I wanted and tried several web sites before finally finding this broom holder on Amazon. It is easy to install, has room for dusters and dust pan and works perfectly. It was also delivered promptly so I could cross the laundry room organization off my moving-in 'to do' list quickly.
on April 8, 2010
Perfect to hold a push broom, regular broom and dustpan and small whisk broom. Installed on back of door using screws. Very solid mount, easy hang up and removal of brooms (or other handle objects). Nice item.
on October 12, 2011
I am very pleased with this mop and broom organizer. It came with two sticky pads so that you can mount it to the wall that way, but it also came with some screws in case you want to screw it into the wall. It holds both my mop and my broom very well, a nice, snug fit. I would highly recommend this product. (Keep in mind, though, that this organizer only holds one mop and one broom, or two mops or two brooms with 3 hooks in the middle for a feather duster or dust bin. If you have a lot of brooms and mops, you will need to order more than one or something else to hold all of your mops/brooms.)
on October 11, 2011
Have this hanging on my back covered porch and love it! Sturdy, easy to hang any length broom/mop/duster at the height you would like, and so easy to take them off and put them back on! I have a dog leash, dog frisbee, dustpan, broom workgloves and fly swatter on mine, all easily hanging on it and not on top of one another. Even have one holder free for another broom if I needed one! Material seems very durable - highly recommend!
on April 18, 2010
The product is what I was looking for. Love the two mop/broom holders on each end, but wish the whole thing were just a tad wider. I use the middle hook to hang a dustpan and broom, but can't use the other two because the space is too tight.

Two screws for mounting were supposed to be included, but weren't. The included double-stick mounting tape is very decent, tho.
on October 27, 2012
UPDATE 12/1/12
================
I went to buy a new Swiffer Sweeper today and noticed that the handle is much wider than my older model. It has been updated to an "easy grip" handle, so the handle of the new model is now much too large to fit in the holes of this organizer. Bummer. (But the Spectrum organizer is still great.)

================
ORIGINAL REVIEW
================
This organizer is perfect for holding light-to-medium weight brooms/mops, especially in small spaces. I was specifically looking for something to hold 2 Swiffers, and this fits the bill perfectly.

The diameter of each hole is 1-3/8". My Swiffer handles are 1" at the widest point, so they fit perfectly. The Swiffers are light enough that they do not pull the adhesive off the wall. If the adhesive pulls off, I can use the screws provided with the organizer for a stronger mount.

Love it - I'll be buying another for the laundry room.

Made in USA.
on April 11, 2013
It keeps my broom off the floor, but it is not wide enough to have something hanging from all three hooks unless you are hanging fly swatters or something small. I can't hang my dustpan because the hooks are too fat for the hanging hole that is in my dustpan and my small hand broom- so the hooks are pretty useless to me. My 4 yr old son also can't get the broom out anymore because of the design of this broom holder- you have to lift up on the flap that the broom goes into in order to carefully slide the broom out. I wouldn't ever buy this again, and if I find one that works better for me, I may just get it.
on September 3, 2011
I looked at several of these types of items, and ordered this one as an it couldn't hurt to try this item purchase to get free shipping with another item that I purchased. I will tell you with all honesty, that I am glad I did, and after I complete this review, I will be ordering another one. It was easy to install, and helped me to organize my washroom area because I had limited space. I feel like I need one more inorder to not have to piggy back towo items to one hook, but it is holdong all of my items just fine as we speak. I got some zip ties and ran it through the end (hole) pieces on the mops and brooms and it makes everything hang just perfect with ease, and the zip ties allow a little give for the items to fall as they want without any tension. I still am going to buy another one though just because I am anal about being organized. This is a great buy. Money well spent. I reccommend it to all. Also, I chose to install my screws using (plastic) hollow wall anchors. This item is not coming off my wall, unless someone intentionally uses a huge amount of force by prying it out of the wall.
on November 11, 2007
this is a good product, esp for a small space (i use inside linen closet). sticky tape doesnt really work, works better screwed in.