Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: 5.5 Ounces|Change

on July 14, 2016
I started using this product while I was still a motorcycle police officer. Those leather boots are TOUGH to slip on, especially in the summer time. This product makes it easy to get boots on and also helps get them off at the end of a shift.
on March 11, 2011
This product makes your boots slip on much easier than would otherwise be the case. Depending on how tight they are you may have to use it each time you take the boots off. The online price is better than at a local store if you can even find the product at a local store. Spray it on the inside of the boot after you take your boots off or otherwise allow it to dry before you try putting on the boots !
on June 15, 2013
Years ago there was a boot 'slip-on' that really worked. This one doesn't do the job. I applied a small amount and waited for it to dry. Nothing changed! Several subsequent applications, the leather was soaked through to the point of discoloring the outside of the boot. I let it dry and still, there was no improvement in 'slip'. I just had to wrestle them on and wear the boots until the leather stretched. The discoloration vanished in time. I have several cans I'll send you free, if you pay the postage.
on March 1, 2012
This product saved me when I was breaking in new field boots for horseback riding. As any rider knows, new boots are often a nightmare to break in, and this spray allowed me to get into my non-zip boots on a lot easier. It also has a very pleasant smell which makes the boots smell nice and fresh.
on July 4, 2012
Was unable to find a similar product that,a few years ago,was available at every western store.Needed it for my boots since just using hooks wouldn't work.Followed instructions on can & ,no problem.Came well packaged & 5 days earlier than expected.Use a bit different than prior products as you spray & let dry overnight as opposed to spray & put on. Works better than old reliable talcum powder too.
on March 3, 2016
Is perfect for slipping on my custom field boots!
on June 4, 2016
Doesn't help getting boots on.
on July 23, 2016
Good stuff!
on June 9, 2010
Great product for when you get your boots nice and tight like you like them.
on July 21, 2015