Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: O2-Cool Carabiner Water Misting Fan, Colors May Vary
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Package Quantity: 1|Color: Assorted|Change

on January 31, 2013
We used this during a particularly hot week at Disneyworld. Coupled with some water spritzes the fan did a great job of cooling us off in line or walking around the park. And we found that it's so small you can attach it to your belt loop and not even realize it's there until you want it. It's so small that even on things like splash mountain or Expidition Everest you can keep it attatched to your belt loop.

I'm sad some of the other reviewers fan didn't work well. I'd recommend testing it out before your trip and send in for a free exchange if you run into that problem. Since this is sold via Amazon prime you can ship it back for free and get another one that does work.
on August 2, 2013
I purchased two of these for a trip to Disney World last week. It was late July so I knew it would be extremely hot and, given that I already had enough things to carry around, did not want to add to my load by carrying one of the large plastic spray bottles with a fan. These little guys were the perfect answer. They are compact, easy to hook onto a belt loop, and remarkably effective. To be fair, the cooling power is a bit less than the larger versions but the convenience and diminutive size made up for the slightly poorer performance (my niece had one of the larger ones so I compared them). My husband loved his too. He complained at first and said we didn't need these but stopped protesting once we were standing in that hot Florida sun! This was a very good purchase. I highly recommend.
on May 25, 2013
Work exactly as advertised and perfect for our trip to Disney. Don't get suckered into buying one of the full sized expensive ones while you're at the park. They're hell to lug around and you'll regret it immediately if you don't have a stroller or something to throw them into. These clipped right to the kids backpacks and we had no issues with functionality. While they may seem expensive (we bought them for $5 each plus shipping elsewhere) it is better than the alternative of going without or lugging around huge ones. I doubt they'll last for years to come, but they worked just fine for intermittent use over 5 days. If they aren't working next time we go, I wouldn't hesitate to grab another set. If I had to change something about the design, I would have preferred a "real" carabiner (it was just a plastic keychain pull style) and the misting button would have been easier for our 6 year old to operate. The adults and older kids in our party had no problems, but it's not super easy for little ones to mist themselves with.
on May 30, 2013
The misters I received had fallen out of their cheaply constructed boxes by the time they arrived. They did not display the 02 Cool brand name anywhere on the box or product, instead they were labeled "Cooling You" in Coca Cola's font style. I tested each one and three of the four seem to have strong fans while the fourth had a decent fan. The sprayers all worked. If you want the real McCoy go to WalMart and buy it there instead.
on May 20, 2014
I misread the item and though it was for three fans. When the package came I went back and re-read the item description and just sucked it up. Unfortunately three were shown, so if I knew it was for one item, I would have liked to have at least picked the color.
However the item is cute
on April 15, 2016
Not bad! Mine is a nice turquoise blue and fits comfortably in the palm of my hand. Battery is easy to insert, carabiner clip goes on easily, too. Only problem I had is putting the little rubber plug back in after filling it with water. Took a little fiddling, but I got it back in there. The fan blows nicely and the mist is strong, but not too strong. I'll use this while waiting for the bus in Phoenix, AZ this summer!
on May 22, 2014
I just bought two, and just tried them. They work very well. I was looking for them at different stores and on line, and was lucky to find them at my local Walmart for $4.27 each, so I got a pretty good price comparing the price offer here. I think $8 dollars plus shipping and taxes is too expensive.
on May 1, 2016
Recently bought these misting fans for our trip to Disney World. They were great for cooling off a little during the hot afternoons. We've only used them a handful of times, so I can't say how long they will last, or the battery life. We will be taking these with us on future trips where we will be spending a lot of time outside in the heat.
on March 17, 2016
I ordered these for a trip to Disneyland. I was excited for them because it's rare to get a pack of something with four different colors so each kid is happy. Unfortunately when it arrived the colors weren't as described so one of my sons had to use purple and that was a fight until it got hot.
The fans themselves are pretty flimsy and these didn't make it back home with us after the trip. That being said, they were nice for the kids to have on the hot days in the park. I think next time I would maybe spend a little more for better quality.
on July 7, 2014
These little buggers worked great. Got them for camping but wishes we'd had them for the Disneyland trip we just took. A previous review said the belt clip was cool. Didn't use them but can easily see how they'd be handy. Puts out a good amount of air & the water squirt feature is awesome! Used them on July 4th & friends were jealous. Eats batteries pretty quickly tho so have spares on hand for max output. But even on low battery they worked pretty well. If ever they die, I will be ordering again