Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 10k Gold Round Cut Diamond Studs (1/10 cttw, J-K Color, I3 Clarity)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 3, 2015
Perfect stud earrings for second piercing in ears. They are small but that's what I wanted for my second piercing holes in my ears. Very dainty and sparkly. I wear them everyday and take them off at night. Don't have any problems/allergies with the white gold. Overall I'm glad that I bought them on sale.
review image
VINE VOICEon February 15, 2007
I went out on a limb and decided to surprise my wife with these for Valentine's day. I purchased the white gold version for her, and to my great astonishment, my wife was pleased by my jewelry choice - a first!

They come in a smallish box, with a smaller felt bag - that holds the tiny earings (the picture in Amazon must be under a micron microscope!).

They are tasteful, and understated,
on March 29, 2008
Very small, but I knew that going in. Nice sparkle and nice setting. Exactly what I was looking for for the second piercings in my ears.
on December 31, 2015
I was leery after reading the reviews, but I could not resist the lightening deal. These are on point for size and on par with the clarity of tiny diamonds at any chain store, for less than half the price. In the photo, these are the two little studs in my second and third hole. As a point of comparison, the princess cut stud at the bottom is from a pair of 1/4 total carat weight from a local fine jeweler that retail for $550. As a bonus, these earrings were very nicely boxed.
review image
on October 26, 2011
These are the perfect size for permanent wear. I am allergic to most metal and the previous studs I've ordered were gold coated. These wear well and cause no allergic reaction. They are greatl.
on November 29, 2008
I started looking for a pair of earrings to wear in my second hole. When I found these, I thought they would be great, they were the right price, and looked like a nice pair. However, when I received them and put them on, the backings were too loose for the post (so I had to put stoppers on the backs)and I lost both earrings within a couple of days. They also infected my ears within a day. I expected an earring that's advertised as 10k Gold to not cause an infection, but I was wrong. Buyer beware! These really aren't worth the money! Find a different pair of earrings that may cost a little more.
on January 3, 2010
I always knew I was going to get a tiny stud but hoped it would be not as bad as it is!!!
I got this for my 2 year old but the stones (not worth calling them diamonds!) are so dull and smoky that it is not worth wasting your money on this.
You get good 10-14kgold with cubic zircona at Claires which looks much better than this and at half the price.
Anyway learnt my lesson not to buy so-called cheap diamonds online;-)
on December 12, 2013
Very nice little earrings with lots of sparkle. Exceeded my expectations for such small studs. These were purchased for second hole piercings and are a perfect size to compliment other earrings in first holes.
on September 2, 2011
I have three pierced holes in each ear. This earring is perfect for the top hole to be followed by other earrings in the other holes. I think this would be too small to use as the main earring.
on December 15, 2009
I wanted a small pair of diamond earrings. I knew the size can be very small... but I didn't expect the stones to be this cloudy. They don't even look like diamond. Don't buy it if you are looking for some sparkles!