Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Size: 5.3 ozChange

on January 19, 2013
Not the Maja smell! is smells nice, but is definetely not the fragance om Maja products, don't know how this happens, but won't buy again.
on March 29, 2013
I love the powder, it smells soooo pretty. It's a light scent and the powder is exactly what body powder is supposed to be. There is a lot of powder in this container which is a big plus. The puff is PERFECT too - super soft, fluffy not matted - the perfect size, about 4" across. I thought I was getting a plastic container but it is not, it is card board. This is one of the main reasons why I bought this product is because of the pretty container. I've never smelled Myrurgia Maja Perfume before but I liked the container style. I wanted something that would last forever so I could refill. If you keep this container near your sink like I do the water will start deteriorating the cardboard container. Otherwise I would have given this a 5 star rating. Only because of the container being cardboard.
on December 19, 2014
This is a great fragrance. love it so much. you have to try it. it stays on you all day long. its worth the price this little power. comes with a powder puff inside. Enjoy when you buy.
on December 1, 2013
myrugia maja perfumed powder;

i have used it for decades and i have never found something i liked better. it makes me feel pampered
on January 4, 2014
I bought this powder for my Mom. She said it was what she was looking for and the right scent.
on November 30, 2015
The packaging was damaged when delivered. It was meant for a gift. The item itself is great.
on September 15, 2014
MAJA PERFUMED POWER MAJA PERFUM .MAJA ROUND SOAP.
on July 2, 2015
Bought for my mother. She loved it.
on July 11, 2015