Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on September 22, 2012
Perfect! Small, but just right for a little retirement favor. Love that the label says made in Virginia. I customized the person in the hammock with Sharpies, easy to turn into a woman by adding red lips and more hair.
on August 10, 2013
I bought this for my cousin as a retirement gift to her. She always said the first three lines: I don't want to...I don't have to...You can't make me...as a comeback to requests much of her life on days off. Now that she has retired, the 4th line...I'm retired...was the perfect gift for her. She loves it! It's well made and just big enough to cushion head when traveling or cushion lower back while sitting. Perfect gift for the retiree!
on June 24, 2012
I knew the size was going to be small, just big enough to get a laugh out loud from my husband. He has been retired since 2006 but has just started stressing the point that "I'm retired" everytime he has been asked to do something. The words on the pillow were just exactly the words that he says - so it was the perfect Father's Day present. He opened it, tossed it on the couch and went back to watching golf on the TV...and he did not have to do anything all day long.
on August 9, 2013
My recently retired friend loved this pillow. She has it prominently displayed in her family room as a reminder when she feels nostalgic about her former pressure cooker job. Great gift without spending a fortune. Brings a smile to everyone.
on February 23, 2008
I gave this to my Dad for his upcoming retirement and he just loved it! He had mixed feelings on the whole retirement thing, so this joke gift helped lighten the situation.

He was so excited that he called me up to thank me the day it arrived and proceeded to describe it to me over the phone. He uses it as a back pillow when he's stretched out watching the TV and holds it up for my Mom to read when she asks him to do something. It made him so happy - he was just like a little kid at Christmas.

I think its perfect for this occasion.
on June 7, 2012
Quite a bit smaller than I expected, smaller than even your typical small throw pillow. But it's very well made, and fits on a chair or couch with other pillows. My recently retired father in law thought it was a fun gift.
on September 6, 2010
Ordered this pillow for a relative and he loved it! it now has a home on a rocking chair and I am considered a great gift giver!!
on May 9, 2013
I as surprised by how small the pillow was, it's really decoration only, not something that could actually be used as a pillow. The picture makes it seem larger but it's my own fault for not checking the dimensions. Other than that, it's a good quality pillow with high quality embroidery so I'm very happy with it.
on April 15, 2014
I saw the picture and I thought this item was a the size of a normal throw picture. I did not see the single line "product description" which says that this thing is 9" by 12". Exceptionally disappointed.
on April 19, 2014
What a surprise when I opened the box and saw that the pillow was sooooo small...I'm glad I didn't pay more than $9 for it because I would have been a little upset. I hope my co worker likes it.

See 1 answered question