Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KidCo Bath Toy Organizer Storage Basket, White
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Item Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$14.63+ Free shipping

on December 16, 2012
I like it, my husband hates it. You have to take it out of the tub every time your child decides he'd like to lie back for a soak. Husband: this is too much work. Me: Whatever. Husband: All I'm saying is that when it's full of wet crap, and I have to take it out of the tub and it drips all over the place, I'm not cleaning it up. Me: Take it out of the tub BEFORE beginning bath. Husband: I'm going to write my own reviews.
1010 comments|212 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2008
We've had this for about 6 months now and it's working out great. No mildew yet. It's ideal to drain the toys after bath time. Was super easy to install. It also was a bonus because we place it in front of the bath faucet, so if my son wants to reach the faucet, there is a bit of distance. I think the price is a little high for a piece of plastic, but I'd purchase this again.
11 comment|77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2012
I can't believe I'm writing this about a piece of plastic, but seriously, I LOVE IT. I was looking for about a year for a toy basket that was easy to clean and didn't have a cardboard back (like a lot of the stick on ones) and that didn't require the suction cups (that never stay put). I bought it two years ago, and am just ordering ANOTHER one for a baby shower present.

It adjusts to my tub without a problem, and about once a month when I clean the bath toys I just drop this right in the bleach water with the toys, rinse, and it's done. I've never seen mold on it, but I'm all about preventing mold in the bathroom I do lift up one edge and slide the curtain underneath it when I use the shower, because the curtain wont' fit otherwise, but it takes 3 seconds and is EASY. It's easy to take out when I'm cleaning the tub too.

I am really happy I bought this, I had been through 3-4 of the suction cup types in a year, and haven't been happier with any baby product. I actually have one in my bathroom too to hold small stuff and medium sized shampoo containers, etc.
on January 7, 2010
I recently ordered this for our tub.

My daughter's bathroom is also the guest bathroom so when people come to stay with us, we have to dig all the tub toys out.

We originally had the Boon Frog toy thing that sticks to the way. It was horrible and didn't work at all. I was skeptical of ordering something after that experience.

This organizer is perfect. It keeps all the toys out of the tub. It has removable dividers which are perfect for organizing bath toys.

I noticed some people mentioned that you can't use it in the shower if you share the same bathroom. I disagree. We just push it all the way to the back and then the shower curtain will close easily.

I am very pleased.
on June 7, 2007
If you have to share the bathtub/shower with your baby, the curtain won't close around this item. We only have 1 bathroom and can't use it for that reason. Would be good if the child had their own bathroom though.
22 comments|122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2012
I was hesitant to buy this product - I have shower doors, and no review mentions doors, just curtains... I'm happy to say, it does work with my shower doors (see picture) and meets our needs.

The two trays were tight to slide together (as mentioned in other reviews). Once adjusted however, I know they'll stay put. Our toys fit well inside the basket; there's more space than I expected. My daughter has (so far) been good about picking up her toys after her bath, so I can happily announce that they are no longer scattered across the tub and floor after every bath! I am able to move the basket to the front, middle, or rear of the tub (depending on who's using it at the time).

For those reviews that said this is an unsafe product - the first warning reads, "Bath Storage Basket is not to be used to assist in balance. Use only as intended: to hold toys, bath care items, etc." I would not want my child pulling themselves up on something plastic and unsecured anyway, especially in the tub. Clearly it's not going to be stable unless bolted down. If you think your child will be pulling themselves up, no tub storage would be a good idea for you... or, just remove the basket during bath time.

I would certainly buy this product again, or recommend it to a friend.
on July 12, 2015
I loved this toy organizer storage basket so much when I used it with my son when he was a baby so now I've gotten some more for the spare bedroom. My pet peeve is having shampoo bottles and other trinkets sitting on the corners of the bathtub. Since this bath storage organizer is deep, I can stand the bottles up and it doesn't fall over, leaving the corners of the tub clear of clutter and sliminess. I even leave the loofah in there since it's full of slits like a strainer, the water doesn't collect on the bottom, and it dries just as much as if I had it hanging. It is adjustable and easy to slide in or out to fit any standard tub, and once you adjust it to where it's snug, you can place the dividers into the storage organizer so that it stays that length. Since it's not a permanent fixture, it's great for cleaning, since I just move it towards the other end of the tub.
One thing to note is that it's perfect for tubs that have the sliding doors, but if you have a curtain, just be aware that you won't be able to close the curtain with the storage organizer because it hangs on the side of the tub where the curtain would close.
on March 24, 2009
After reading some reviews on this, I was surprised that it was much bigger than I expected. We don't use it for toy storage, instead I use it for my daughter's cups of water that she usually puts on the edge of the tub and drips water everywhere. She loves it. Easy to adjust, fits well, very sturdy.
66 comments|34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2007
we love this basket. It holds lots of toys and has removable dividers which I really like having. It is light and fits any tub. What a great design.
on September 8, 2012
This works great for a standard size tub. You can fit plenty of toys and the ability to slide it forward and back makes it easy for my son to get toys out of it, or make more room in the tub to play. I added a picture above so you can see how much stuff you can fit in this. I didn't give it 5 stars because it might be nice to have a way to suction it so it won't move. Sometimes if you push only one side it will make the other side fall in the tub, but that is the tradeoff for the ease of sliding it to make room, so I am happy.