Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on April 14, 2009
I love this ring. We ordered it to go with my engagement ring which has baguettes on the side and it looks great! I will soon be ordering another one to put on the other side. Love it! And the fit was right on!
on March 10, 2008
The quality of the ring was as advertised. The baguettes were good and the ring received rave reviews. A very good purchase.
on April 10, 2009
This ring is very beautiful!!! Not too fancy & but not plain. I would recommend this as a gift .Very pretty!
on April 7, 2015
I wish I'd believed the negative reviews. The gold band is solid, but the stones are poor quality . You can even see the inclusions with the bare eye. It will cost too much to send back from AUSTRALIA to USA , so I'll keep it. FYI this item is made in India , clearly not the usual Amazon quality. This is my first negative experience buying jewellry online.
on December 17, 2015
I loved this ring when I received it! it was well worth the price and looked good. That was on October 9th 2015. Now it is December 17tth 2015 and I see that two of the diamonds have fallen out and one is chipped. I wear this with another ring so it is protected. I am disappointed that the ring was not of a more lasting quality than two months. it is now basically worthless and cannot be returned. BEWARE!
on December 18, 2008
THIS RING IS WORTH EVERY PENNY...I BOUGHT THIS FOR AN ENGAGEMENT RING FOR MY GIRLFRIEND!! IT IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL..GRET SERVICE..GREAT QUALITY...EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A+++
on March 27, 2013
This ring was a fantastic value and looks gorgeous. My DH got it for me for Valentine's Day (but I picked it out). I wear it as a more casual alternative to my larger bridal set, and it's just perfect. I love baguettes and these look stunning. A nice touch of sparkle on a simple, comfortable band.
on October 1, 2013
I have had this ring just a few months and one of the stones in cracked into pieces and fell out in crumbles. I was already a bit unhappy with the ring because it was cloudy all the time, but since I paid so little for it, I was willing to accept that, now I have a hole right in the middle of the ring and the return policy says I cant exchange it
VINE VOICEon June 28, 2009
My wife just loves this ring and so do I! It is well made and looks GREAT and for the money you can not go wrong!
on February 5, 2013
After reading all the grave reviews on this item, I decided to give it a try and I purchased it. After receiving it, my first glance of this baguette "diamond" ring I was dissappointed. Firstly, these are the worst baguette "diamond" ring I've ever seen. Baguette diamonds are the most clear and sparkling cut which make it a special cut. After careful examining this item and have seen all kinds of "diamonds" of all grade, these diamonds look very much like "promotional diamonds" to me. Real baguette diamonds of any grade should be a bit clearer. never this cloudy for baguettes. This item of "baguette diamonds" are cloudy within the stone through and through; which lead me to strongly believe that this is "promotional diamonds". Sorry, but this item simple did not go with my existing diamond ring. I had to return this item for it was not acceptable as "real" diamond baguette chips. However, if you do not know any better you can be mislead regarding the difference between "promotional grade" and "real diamonds". I want it to work for me due to the price, but it didn't.