Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on September 24, 2007
Absolutely beautiful. Bought this for my mom and she just loooves it. This ring is sparking and 3/4 ct gives it a good amount of diamond . Those diamonds looks stunning.
However,Amazon described the package wrong. The ring came with the blue cloth presentation BOX, not a blue pouch as written in the description.
No certificate for diamonds in the package. But the quality of the diamonds is good for naked eyes though.
I used the ring sizer requested from bluenile and found the ring size on amazon runs half size bigger than I measured... Be careful when you purchase it.
on March 18, 2011
My only regret is that I purchased other rings from my local jeweler before seeing this ring. It's absolutely beautiful. The quality and sparkle are wonderful. I would absolutely buy from this company again. It's better than the picture, and true to size.
on November 11, 2012
My engagement ring is really nice, but my wedding band not so much. I wanted a nice size ring to
complement my engagement ring and the price was great. I was really excited when it came and it is beautiful and sparkles so pretty. I am more than satisfied with my purchase and would recommend this to anyone. It is a little large. I usually take a sz. 7, but got a sz.6 instead, but it is still a little big, so keep that in mind. Although I am a widow, this is something I have wanted for a long time and I'm sure my husband would have approved.
on August 29, 2011
My husband bought this ring as an anniversary gift and I absolutely love it! It's beautifully done, sparkles like crazy, and it's perfect to wear everyday. Don't hesitate... this is a great ring at a great price! You won't be sorry!!!
on December 30, 2015
This ring is stunning!! It is the perfect compliment to my engagement ring and is just what I've been looking for since I got married years ago. My old rings really took away from my solitaire and this ring just compliments it so well and is an absolute perfect fit.
review image
on September 26, 2010
I purchased this ring for myself to go with a 3 stone diamond ring. It is absolutely stunning! The fire & shine is just amazing. It matches the ring perfectly, like they were made for each other. Both rings are 3/4 carat total weight and the clarity matches. Im very pleased, would definitely recommend this ring and wouldnt even consider going to a jewelry store for a purchase like this, especially for the price!! Thanks Amazon!
on February 15, 2012
I had been searching for a wedding band to match my antique engagement ring. I went to every store in the mall trying on rings. None of them I loved or even liked for that matter. I felt like I would be settling on a ring that was very over priced! I decided to look on amazon because I searched every where online for a 7 stone band. I came across this and was amazed at the price. I decided to order it and hope it was okay. When it came in the mail I was shocked! It was gorgeous! I couldnt stop staring at it in the light. It was exactly what I was looking for and for about half my budget! I am in love with it and it looks great next to my engagement ring. I am 100% happy and satisfied with this ring! Thank you amazon for making me one happy bride!
on February 4, 2016
This ring is lovely! I purchased this and the 1 cttw version. On my hand, the 1 cttw seemed a bit clunky and this was a bit more dainty. The stones seem to be of pretty decent quality, considering the low price. The free returns are a great benefit - I ordered some rings from overstock and they cost me $20 to return each (they force you to return them individually). I also ended up with this one (versus the 1 cttw) because if I lose it one day, it's not quite as expensive to replace.
review image
on July 4, 2012
Loved this ring but looked too good to be true. Thankfully I went with my gut feeling and purchased it, it it's absolutely beautiful. Has great shine and the diamonds are a decent size. Very happy with my purchase besides you can't beat the price, can't wait to wear it!!
on January 23, 2016
It's beautiful I love it! It came in a nice display box too! I took it to my jeweler the day after I got it to have it looked at carefully and he was impressed with the the quality for the price I paid on Amazon! He said there was nothing he could find that could lead me to want to return the ring. So I decided to have it soldered to my past present future wedding ring. Now I have ten diamonds for ten years of a wonderful marriage!

he told me that the prongs are very secure and in great condition to insure I don't lose diamonds.
review image review image