Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 14, 2011
It's a nice leather travel bag. It feels like it's built well, durable and strong. The leather is soft. And so far all the major components of the bag are working great; zippers, handle, etc. The one thing I'm not too crazy about is the design of the leather, it's all black leather (which I like), but it's a bunch of pieces of leather sown together to create the design of the bag. And it's not a deal breaker, but I would of preferred a smooth, no design bag.
But for the price, you cant go wrong. I would recommend this bag
55 comments| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 23, 2007
I bought this last Christmas for my brother, and he really loves it. He has packed and re-packed it several times in traveling, and it hasn't broken apart or torn up in any way. I'm going to buy a few more of these for this Christmas. I'm thinking of getting one of these for myself for travel, because I always end up packing an awful lot of cosmetics in a suitcase!
on March 6, 2012
I got this product as a Valentine's Day gift for my boyfriend. The material is great (good leather), and the stitching is sturdy. He's been using it for weeks now and it's retained its masculine design!
on March 20, 2012
Looks very nice, spacious yet collapses easily to save space if you don't have many things in it. I like the zippered side pocket it has for smaller items as well. While well constructed, due to its patch-work design it might not last forever, I could imagine it unravelling in a few years, but mine is more than strong enough for standard usage. Made in China, alas, but otherwise I'm quite happy with the purchase.
on May 18, 2012
This bag is HUGE on the inside! I bought two of them - one for each of my nephews and liked them so much that I am buying one for my husband. The leather is very soft, smells like leather and the bag seems durable. Even if it only lasts a year or two, at this price, it will be worth it!
on July 5, 2013
I bought four of these personal travel bags and did not use them until we traveled. The smell of must was so overpowering, along with the matching bag that I asked to be moved to a different hotel room before realizing it was the bags. I tried everything, airing out in the sun, leaving in front of a fan, etc, and three months later, the smell is as pungent as ever. I bought similar bags in the past but never had this problem. The return policy was one month and unfortunately I didn't use the bag until recently.
on October 21, 2014
This bag is quite huge. I can fit shampoo, conditioner, body wash, shaving gel, deodorant, my travel trimmer, disposable razors,, toothpaste, and toothbrush. Now take in mind that if your regular products are of creative package design type influence then it may not fit every I have in my travel bag. The real plus is that genuine leather smell when I pulled it out the bag.
on July 24, 2011
This bag is made of soft leather and is more spacious than would appear from the dimensions. Give the Chinese credit for making a good product...
It IS large and it DOES have only one (external) additional zip pocket - BUT, mine did not smell (any more than any new leather product does and does not appear to be as flimsy as some others have described it. I expect that this type of product is made in different batches of 'patch' lreather from different manufacturing sites (in China) and that it is unlikely that any two of them are exactly alike. If you should get an unacceptable one, returning it to Amazon is an easy matter - and for this price, you have little to lose!

Regarding the price, in searching carefully here on Amazon, I found what appears to be the same product available at three different prices. I ordered this, the least costly of them.For $6.40, I would say that this is a good purchase and a great value. It will meet my need for a larger travel bak to contain shaving and other grooming and hygiene equipment. UNless you have a fear of returning things you are not satisfied with, if you have such a need, it is hard to imagine why one of these leather cases is not worth a try.
on January 18, 2013
Can't go wrong with this - I take it on monthly trips and it hasn't worn out or experienced any zipper issues. It even has a nice inner pocket for small items.