Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Royce Lighting RC2195/6ORB Stalton Six-Light Chandelier Oil Rubbed Bronze
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 17, 2012
This is a great buy. It has a dark matte mocha finish. It fits CFL bulbs (the decorative ones). Very easy to assemble and wire. Comes mostly pre-assembled from Amazon. Quality workmanship.

Very happy!
on September 2, 2011
I was pleased that this fixture was exactly what I expected. It's the color I wanted and looks the same as the picture.
on November 23, 2012
The light is very nice. High quality and easy to hang. It was much darker than the picture and that is why I did not give it a 5 star. It looks black and I wanted the more brown/bronze look. But it was not worth sending back.
on January 16, 2013
Instructions leave a lot to be desired, but there are only a few pieces, so it is nto that hard to install. Pacakging is the cheapest possible...I supose they could have wrapped it in newspaper and shipped it in a grocery bag to save an additional 4 cents
on January 2, 2013
Been looking for a chandelier above our formal dining table in a candelabra design without looking too feminine...and this chandelier fit that bill, as well as the price. It also has that substantial look but without the actual weight, as it is hollow inside. This reason alone, made the electrician/installer happy. Definitely an excellent buy!
on May 6, 2013
I was nervous about this because I ordering online, I couldn't tell if the finish and build were good. Installed now, it is beautiful and the quality is great. it is a very traditional look and compliments our old fashioned country kitchen where it hangs over the table - we get lots of compliments.

What a super value!
on February 11, 2012
I coudnt belive the difference this light fixure made to my livingroom, its way better than i anticipated. Thanks and i will share a pictures of the unfinish space
on December 17, 2012
This fixture is more black than rubbed bronze, however It is very nice and looks beautiful in out dining room.
It is a bit flimsier than it looks but hangs well and have had no issues with it.
on May 1, 2013
Great chandler with classic clean style and will be easy to dust. Terrific product with great price. I would recommend this for any room in your house. This one is going in a large bath.
on April 9, 2013
Item came well packaged and only minor assembly was required. Looks great in my dining room!
Great build quality and finish for the price!