Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$1.81+ $3.99 shipping

on March 13, 2001
Toby Keith is a terrific country artist and this album contains some real good songs. This is his 2nd album, and was quite a success. Most of the songs on here were written or co-written by him. His songs tell stories in the true country fashion...full of hurt, pain, joy, fun, and great twists and plays on words. For anyone who enjoys true-blue country with a contemporary touch, you will be sure to love this album. Booklet contains all lyrics and some photos.
on April 28, 2012
From 1994, this is Toby's second album which contains both upbeat songs and ballads. Even though it is early Toby, it is still true Toby. His hair is a lot longer; and he's a lot of pounds lighter in the artwork pictures, but the sound is all Toby as you know him today. Hits like: "You Ain't Much Fun(Since I Quit Drinking)", Who's That Man", and Big Ol' Truck" are on this album. A lovely ballad, "In Other Words", is also on here. For a change of pace from the current songs of today, give "Boomtown" a listen.
on June 30, 2001
One of Toby's best. A good combination of fast and slow songs. Loved all the songs but No Honor Among Thieves is my favorite.
on July 21, 2007
There wasn't a lot of songs on here that I really connected to like in Toby's other albums. I still would recommend adding it to your collection if you are die hard Toby fan there's a few really good tracks on it.
on May 22, 2014
I thought Toby Keith's first cd was really good. I think this one is just as good. And is actually more consistant. It had three hits. Who's That Man Big Ol' Truck and You Aint Much Fun. But this is one of those cds that you could put on random and any song could have been a hit. Victoria's Secret is a good song with a hook. No Honor Among Thieves is a good outlaw song. Boomtown is a good blue collar working song and In Other words is a good love song. this cd shows that Toby Keith can do any kind of song. And it being his second cd. Showed that he was going to be around for awhile.
on September 21, 2012
Boomtown is one of the last of the 14 Toby Keith CD's I have bought. I thought the songs on this earlier album would sound less polished than his newer
music. Not so! Maybe its because I'm such a huge fan of his but far as I'm concerned there are no bad songs on this CD or any other one.
on July 25, 2005
This is a good CD. It doesn't have some of the favorite songs of Toby Keith, but he is a good singer, and his style comes through here too.
on May 28, 2007
I call this vintage Toby because it is Toby before he adopted the American Country symbol that he is today. With several slow songs and the faster songs being pretty tame, it's very different than the current Toby. With "Boomtown" being the only song that remotely celebrates a time in America, a new listener would hardly believe this tamer Toby.

Still, a good listen for a true Toby fan.
on January 7, 2010
I love everything about Toby Keith. I am in the fan club for him and I follow him wherever he goes as long as I can. He is great! I have every CD and DVD and even Song book that he has done as well as other souveniers of his.
on June 15, 2015
tobey keith is an amazing country singer and this is his beggings boom town is his second album and if you are a fan or like good country music you can't go wrong .