Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 3M 1860 N95 RESPIRATOR AND SURGICAL MASK Box of 20
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: Regular|Change

on December 31, 2012
If you have low immunity or just want to protect yourself, these are great. I wear them on airplane flights to protect me from germs passengers may bring on board with them.

These masks should not be crunched to maintain their effectiveness. I found a plastic lidded bowl that these fit in perfectly. So, when I pack them, they maintain their shape. And, they stay clean.
on January 8, 2013
I didn't buy this for the usual medical/virus reasons. I have COPD and asthma. These conditions were being triggered daily from the smoke coming from chimneys and burn piles, along with everyday odors that most people don't notice. My nose is very sensitive to smells. I was pleasantly surprised to find these were enough to block out the majority of odors that caused no end of headaches and asthma attacks.

I cannot recommend them without talking to your doctor, but I will not go without them anymore.
on December 19, 2012
These are" TOP - O - the LINE" these aren't ;ile those thin plain white that call themselves 95%. These are the type you buy if you're serious !!
They hug your face snuggly, and work !! I am an EMT working towards my Paramedic and have some working knowledge of uses and products, with average shipping costs, and the very reasonable product cost, these are a GOOD fit for any bag or supply cabinet.
I recommend them HIGHLY !!!!

RON N "The 44"
on November 3, 2012
I was diagnosed with leukemia in May/2012, and had a bone marrow transplant on Sept/2012. I'm immune suppressed for a while and need to wear a mask. The regular masks are only good for 10 minutes because they break down from our breath moisture. These masks are perfect and keep me safe!
on December 2, 2012
Wore this during the recovery after hurricane Sandy. Worked really well, when I took it off I was sneezing from the mold in 2 seconds flat, so this thing was doing a good job when worn. Its pretty easy on the nose too, the cheapo ones that the volunteers were handing out rubbed my nose raw.
on June 22, 2011
Good product to have around. I use it for lawn work, mowing, blowing leaves etc. We recently had a very unusual bad air day from wildfires in the area. The mask was very useful.
on October 25, 2014
Watch out on the price. BP MEDICAL SUPPLIES was selling these for $43.99 when the actual price should be more like $21. This was PRICE GOUGING plain and simple, and is illegal in some cases. These should do a great job providing protection while doing yard work without the problems with the flimsy white ones you buy at the hardware store.
on May 15, 2014
These masks or very good if you have to clean a storage shed that might have rat poop in it and u can inhale and get all kinds of diseases from that so protect yourself! all these would be good if there was a outbreak of some kinda h1n1 or TB or influenza in the usa it will catch all the bad things so all your breathing is air as long as you keep it on
on October 27, 2013
I use this mask when I travel or use chemicals around the house. It fits snug, but I do adjust it for comfort by pulling on the elastic band. It gives much more protection than the flat, thin paper masks most people wear. This time, though, I specifically ordered it for protection while traveling around the heavily polluted cities in China.
on October 4, 2014
Center of Infectious Disease Research and Policy-University of Minnesota---"Being at first skeptical that Ebola virus could be an aerosol-transmissible disease, we are now persuaded by a review of experimental and epidemiologic data that this might be an important feature of disease transmission, particularly in healthcare settings." Google in then above to find the complete research article

If one sneezes, cough or spits in a closed room without proper veneration it can stay airborne for up to 10 minutes. Also if they have wiped their nose, mouth, sweat, etc on a handle such as on a door, etc and you touch it and have a cut on hand or you wipe you mouth, nose or eyes shortly after wards you can contract it.

Those hospitals in the US where these Ebola people are being held the ventilation system has been rerouted so that it does not allow that rooms ventilation system to go back into the main system for the whole hospital. So much for that government bull of it not being airborne

If you use a cleaner for Ebola the research says it must be at least 60% alcohol base.