Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 26, 2007
I saw the commericals for this toy on tv a lot. But I had no desire to have it. Well, my mom gave it to me for Christmas. I love it. I've been playing it for the past two days. The instructions say that the machine will always guess what you are thinking in 20-25 questions. I've only beaten it three times. When I think I am picking something hard it still guesses it. It's very cool. I don't like that inbetween questions, it sometimes comes up with witty things to say. But I love this game. I'm glad my mom got it for me!
0Comment54 of 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2008
This is a great toy if you love the Harry Potter books or movies.

To those not already familiar with the 20Q game, it's a small, handheld electronic toy that tries to guess what you're thinking! The scrolling screen asks a series of questions, to which you press a button to indicate Yes, No, Sometimes, or Unknown. And the accuracy is pretty
consistent! I own a few different versions of 20Q, and I'm still amazed.
But the Harry Potter model is by far my favorite. True fans will have a lot of fun trying to stump the game with bizarre objects or obscure characters. I can also see this toy keeping kids quiet for hours on end.
And it's shaped like a golden snitch, with a display stand, and removable wings! Adorable!
I can't put it down, I really do recommend it.
0Comment38 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2007
This is a really fun toy when you're just hanging around somewhere (or waiting in line). It really does a great job at guessing and you can even try an online version for free if you Google Harry Potter 20 questions.
on May 27, 2008
My 10-year-old granddaughter LOVED this birthday present. She is a huge Harry Potter fan and this game extensively covers all 7 books and most of the movies. The minute she opened this gift, she started playing the 20 Questions game and played with it for hours. She also loved the Golden Snitch that came with the game. I would highly recommend this game for any Harry Potter fanRadica Harry Potter 20 Questions Electronic Game. I was also very happy with the shipping time. I received the game only 2 days after I ordered it on-line.
on January 12, 2008
The Harry Potter version of electronic 20 Questions is tons of fun, mainly because the toy guesses correctly a high percentage of the time. Having a more focussed set of data makes this possible. You can 'quiz' it about obscure objects, characters (even very minor ones), and places. It has data about all 7 books, plus the 5 movies out so far. Kids and adults who visit my house are drawn to this toy.
on January 12, 2008
Like the 20Q game, this electronic game asks yes/no questions and tries to "guess" what the user is thinking. The idea here is of course that the Harry Potter version would be programmed with every imaginable creature, prop and character from the books and movies. However, my children have thought of lots of things (inferi, Marvolo, etc.) that do not seem to be on the game's list. Despite this shortcoming, it's really a fun game, and is reasonably priced.
Note that the toy itself is the little golden ball (shaped like a snitch from quidditch) and a small stand. The wings protruding from the snitch are part of the packaging.
on December 3, 2014
This is one of the MOST astonishing toys I have ever played with. Seriously.

My daughter and I are really into Harry Potter. This freaky little ball of dark magic is able to correctly guess what you are thinking about the Harry Potter series 99 times out of 100. And I'm not talking about just main characters....secondary characters, ghosts, animals, objects, events, places, magical creatures, dead or alive. It's a bit creepy how well it works. I had to put it away, because it was starting to get freaky just how often it can guess even the most remote of things from the books and movies.

And don't be surprised if and when it asks you 20 seemingly, astonishingly random questions and then, BAM!...it guess exactly what you have selected. It's really amazing.

For the price, it will keep you entertained for hours at a time, as you try to come up with things to stump it. And you will have a HARD time trying to stump it.

Mischief Managed.
on July 1, 2012
I love this! I have the regular 20Q but this is way better! It even guessed a unicorn! regular 20Q doesn't guess a unicorn (trust me I've tried). its so cute! it has a little display stand so it can sit on a shelf or a desk and the wings are removable for travel. Very entertaining, Awesome product.
on April 26, 2012
Bought two for real Harry Potter fans who were delighted both in its appearance (it looks like a snitch) and its functionality
on March 29, 2012
It is so amazing. Bought this because I am a big Harry Potter fan, and I think it is amazing. 7 out of 10 times it reads your mind. It is not that durable, but the fun definetly covers that problem. There is even a backlight if you want to play it at night and your parents tell you to switch off the light. It asks you questions about the thing you have in mind, and then you need to answer questions with, "UNKNOWN", "NO", "YES", and "SOMETIMES." I recommend this for all Harry Potter Fans!!!