Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Size: 5 Bags|Change

VINE VOICEon May 8, 2008
They work very well.
I went with a product made by the manufacturer because I didn't want any problems. And there were none.
It's important to note there are FIVE bags per package. Thats not obvious when you first look at this page. And for a little over a dollar a bag they are a good value. Since they are made by the people who made the vacuum they fit easily, and don't leak at all.
on December 20, 2008
The C20-E bag is for vacuum types MC-CG4xx and is probably well suited for those machines. You will see this if you enlarge the item image.

The Panasonic MC-CG973 is a larger vacuum and uses the larger type C-5 bag. The MC-CG973 came with one type C-5. I ordered the Amazon recommended bags when I ordered the vacuum. Type C-20E arrived and were obviously the wrong bags. Sears sells a variety of bags for this machine some are available from sellers on Amazon. Look for Kenmore 5055.

I returned the bags unopened for a refund. Amazon gave full refund, Thanks.
on May 1, 2011
Amazon ads are sometimes very misleading. They pair things together with a set price that makes you think (quite naturally) that the products go together. The truth being that lots of times the accessories shown with the product do not even go with that item. The replacement bags and the fitrete vacuum bags shown with the panasonic MC-CG902 do not fit that vacuum.

I made the mistake of thinking this was a good price for all three, ordered without truly zooming in and researching it and found out too late to return them. Now I have replacement bags that do not work with the vacuum. I have learned my lesson too late. Be careful when you see things grouped together as a package deal!
on October 8, 2008
do you want me to wax eloquent about vacuum bags??? anyway, they're the only and necessary replacement for my panasonic vacuum, and perhaps yours. sexy, packed in plastic, traditional but with a hip flair...we just love 'em.
I like the simplicity of changing a vacuum cleaner bag, and the satisfaction of seeing and holding all of that accumulated muck, dirt, and millions of microscopic vermin. The bag itself serves as a filter. Check ratings and tests of vacuum cleaners, and you'll see that the bagged models generally have cleaner emissions. Clean inside air is important to us. Our Eureka and Panasonic vacuums both are bagged and both are equipped with HEPA filters. On the furnace I buy only highly rated, highly efficient filters. These precautions are good for the family's health and certainly worth any extra expenses.

Our little Panasonic MC-CG467 canister vacuum is a wonderful machine that cleans the air as it cleans our carpets and hardwood floors. Its replacement bags are Type C-20E Panasonic original dust bags.
Panasonic Original Dust Bag type C-20E
These bags typically come five in a package and are available from many Internet vendors with prices ranging from $5.50 to as high as 15 dollars. I have found the best prices for these bags at online vacshop. When ordering these bags, make sure the product purchased is a Genuine Original Panasonic product. Cheaper generic bags may be available, but for me original manufacturer equipment is preferable.

The Type C 20E is approximately 10 by six inches in size. Its exterior resembles the brown paper of grocery bags except that the paper used for these vacuum bags seems to be more fibrous and greater in heft. Inside the bag is a white, cottony liner that enhances the filtering properties of the bag. A sturdy cardboard piece attached to the bag is used to mount the bag to the vacuum cleaner. Also on the bag's exterior are illustrated directions for installing and removing the bag.

Removing the filled bag from our Panasonic canister was so easy that even a Potato Head could do it. Just reverse the steps put in the new bag that just slips into a built in holder. After you've properly placed the bag, just close the case of the canister and the bag opening automatically lines up with the vacuum hose opening. Nice!

Finally
I like the simplicity of removal and installation of this bag. I like the amount of dirt and crud it can hold. Mrs. Spudman used this vacuum for many weeks before I got around to changing the bag. It was heavy with dirt, but none fell out when I removed it and dropped it into the garbage can.
This is a great little bag that filters and contains dirt with aplomb. Its official Panasonic part number is AMC16K-UWO. These bags are designed for Panasonic vacuums with model numbers beginning with MC-CG4.
on August 24, 2012
We love this Panasonic Canister Vac. The bags in this review fit snugly and do their job, and are worth the extra pennies for the real Panasonic brand rather than a cheap substitute. We found the substitutes to tear and leak at the seam. Still, in very dusty area it is necessary to also blow out the Hepa filter at the end of the machine under the bag. Definitely will purchase again.
on February 7, 2011
Note, this bag is on the small side and is not the recommended bag for use with the Panasonic MC-CG902. The recommended bag is Panasonic MC-V150M or the C5 bag. I prefer the recommended C-5 bag instead. However, the C-5 bag may not fully expand in the canister's compartment.

Shipping of this product was prompt and without issues.

Thanks.
on May 10, 2013
The website said that this was the bag for the mc-cg301 vacuum and it is not. What a disappointment. The correct bag for the mccg301 model is the c-13, which I have now ordered.
on February 20, 2011
When you do a search in Amazon for MC-CG 902 bags these show up. They are not the right bags. Make sure you get the type 5's not these.
on March 4, 2009
I needed replacement bags for my Panasonic Canister Vacuum Cleaner & could not find them in my small town. How great is it that I could order these online & get them so quickly?! Name brand product, not a knock-off generic brand that doesn't fit the vacuum. Would recommend this product & company to anyone!

See 1 answered question