Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on April 15, 2011
I have had this cable for about three years now. It still works just fine. No problems with retraction and sound is good. I use with iPhone to radio in car.
on June 28, 2010
This worked well for me for about a month. Then, the retraction feature started to not work well - I had trouble getting the cable to 'lock' in an unfurled position, which put constant pressure on the plugs. Not surprisingly, one of the plugs started to lose connection to one audio channel. After a while it would only play from one channel. Just 1 month of reliable use is pretty poor performance, in my opinion.
on September 14, 2011
I've had this cable before. It lasted about 2 years before wearing out. The retracting mechanism require you to be gentle for it can break under intense stress. This is my second time buying it because of the quality of Belkin products and compact travel opportunities it provides.
on July 30, 2013
The cord for this tangled the first time I pulled it out and would not retract. I returned it for a refund.
on October 10, 2011
I bought this cable to use the AUX in my car. I specifically bought this so that it would fit my iPhone 4 that has a bumper on it. For iPhones with a bumper case, the headphone jack opening is slightly recessed, so a standard AUX jack just doesn't work. This one does. The sound quality is great.

Pros:

Fits iPhone 4 with a bumper.
Sound quality is great.
Tested with Sony MP3 player as well, works great for any device.

Cons:
The cable is a bit thin, making me think that this is not as durable as I would have hoped for.
The picture of a chrome colored connector and cable that Amazon shows is not the correct one. The second picture displayed on this item is a black cable with a retractor wind-up. That's the correct item.
on October 11, 2011
Love this retractable cord; fits into my iPhone even when it's in a case, which was my problem with other retractable cords. Great product.
on January 30, 2014
I was looking for a short 3.5mm double ended cable for my Apple Shuffle. This retractable cable should have been perfect. However after 2 days the retraction spool stopped working and the cable is now useless. I would not recommend this item. I had read some poor reviews but decided to take a chance. Shame on me.
on January 12, 2014
I usually have to buy a new aux cable every 6 mos. I've bought the generic $4-$6 cords. I paid more for this brand one and the sound quality is terrible. I'm buying a cheap one again.
on September 21, 2011
This is a definite Plus and worth the purchase price. Nothing can be more simplistic as a plug and play item that works as you need it too. Very Satisfied.
on October 4, 2015
Works fine but if you dont pull the string on both sides equally and if you dont pull with properly, there is a chance one side gets pulled more and it will get stuck. Be careful while pulling, usually it works without any issues but sometimes it does get tangled.