Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Incredible Hulk Tin Sign 12 x 16in
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

88%
12%

on October 10, 2012
I received this sign last night and was very impressed! It is very sturdy and a good size (12.5x16). The sign has small holes in each corner for hanging (we used 4 slim nails). The colors are vibrant and it looks realistically vintage.
We ordered 4 signs for our sons' new room theme, and they look great hung as a group.
review image
on October 22, 2015
This sign is just as it appears on the web page. It is made of quality material with a little fading to make it look antique. It is a great addition to anyone's Avenger's or just the Hulk collection. It arrived brand new and very quickly.
on April 8, 2015
Love it! We got a series of these for our little boy's super hero room. The are large and sturdy metal sign. Larger than the more expensive ones we found at Hobby Lobby. Very happy with this purchase.
on March 8, 2016
beautiful good size picture to hang in my kids room. its thin metal but nothing that is easily bent it is of good sturdy material. the kids love it and it goes perfectly with their room. thank you for a great purchase.
on July 26, 2013
I have purchased all of these signs for my 2 little boys' room and when my niece's 3rd birthday rolled around and what do you think she asked for....Yep, she's started her collection! But I don't know who was more excited, her or her daddy!
on February 26, 2013
I love the look of these signs. They are lightweight and can be hung with double-sided hanging tape, which is nice. The corners are very sharp. Even though the description contained the size, they are bigger than I expected.
on September 22, 2013
I love these vintage-like tin posters! My son was so happy to get them and they look fantastic in his room! Everyone who sees them thinks they are really vintage tins and compliments them! Couldn't be happier with this purchase!
on January 7, 2013
We purchased this and some other super-hero signs for our son's new bedroom. The quality of print on these items is great and the price was definitely more than fair. I think we got all of the available ones, but if not we'll be back to buy more! Great product and fast fulfillment.... you will not be disappointed.
on March 22, 2013
Very cool great vintage look. All of these rustic looking marvel tin signs are awesome. These were just what I was looking for & they were even better when I received them.
on July 17, 2013
People think I paid a fortune for this "vintage" tin sign. It looks slightly weathered, but beautiful. If it really was authentically old, it could probaly be worth a good deal of money. This will look great in my finished basement.