Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 12-Piece|Change
Price:$30.50 - $53.13

on November 3, 2012
The animals and the blocks are wonderfully designed. I love that every animal is represented on the block it goes with. The animals are definitely among my babie's favorite toys.

My only problem is that the blocks are made of sturdy cardboard, and baby gnaws on them real bad. At 17 months, she still does it, and most of the time I just put the blocks away, only give them to her every now and then. Even though, they already look pretty bad by now, and I don't really like having to go into my baby's mouth to take out the printed cover of the blocks or pieces of cardboard. The recommended age is 18 months, so I did give them to her too soon, my mistake; but still, I doubt my baby will be over putting stuff in her mouth in a month from now.

I would definitely recommend this toy for 2 years old and up.
on August 25, 2012
I have seen this toy at several friends houses around the country and finally found it on Amazon. It is super cute, colorful, designed well, and fun to play with. The blocks all have patterns that line up on each face. The little animals fit within the boxes and are soft and easy for little hands. The boxes are educational with numbers, patterns, and images that align when the boxes are stacked. This is great for our toddler who loves to stack and put things in boxes. I love to play with the toy with him.
on November 25, 2011
Very colorful, very inviting and eye catching. The little animals are so cute and fun to play with. My 11 month old and 2 yr love it! I was surprised by the solidity and structure of the boxes, I was almost waiting to open it and them be flimsy but they weren't!
on February 4, 2012
This is such a great toy. I am very picky about the toys I buy for my 2year old. I look for things that require her to use her imagination and be creative. She loves setting up the houses and making little cities and engaging the animals in stories she comes up with. The boxes are very sturdy and the animals are cute.
on December 18, 2013
I almost returned these because the animals had somewhat of a strong odor, so I thought they were PVC--but then I researched the product and company and found on a website called Mountain baby that "the animals are made from PVC-free plastic, and all pieces are coloured with non-toxic paint," which put my mind more at ease. (Although I am still unsure whether they are phthalate or BPA-free, and cannot find it on the Djeco website.) This is important information, and should be in the Amazon product description.
on November 1, 2013
If your child loves animals, you need this sweet little set. We have this one and the stacking one from the same company. So far, it has held up great. Well made, durable and cute. I expect my daughter will use this for a few years for pretend play.
on December 30, 2013
My 16-month-old daughter just loves the little animals, and though she doesn't yet get the jist of stacking and putting the animals in the "correct" house, this has already inspired a lot of creative play. Plus, it's extremely attractive and even though the boxes are cardboard, they are very sturdy. A great purchase.
on December 8, 2012
The photos don't do this justice...it is so bright and cheery, and the animals are a great size for little hands (and are squeezable, although they don't squeak). The boxes are a little smaller than the standard box stacking toys (maybe about 2/3rd the size of the Melissa & Doug ones?), but they are still a nice size - and we love how there are cut outs to make the boxes more like little houses for each animal. I like how there are the specific animals painted on each box - to help with sorting games, etc. - and numbers too! We bought this on amazon for under twenty bucks and think it is a good price for what you get. I wish I had purchased this first before buying other stacking boxes (although this was a little pricier than the ones we had gotten first), as it is nicer than the other ones we have!
on March 27, 2013
I bought this for my 1 yr old birthday. I thought it looked cute but had no idea that it would be such a hit. He loves it when I build them into a tower so he can reenact Godzilla. My 4-yr old also loves stacking them up and placing the animals into their homes, or even making a little village out of them. These are super sturdy for cardboard. My 4 yr old sat on one and it didnt even dent. They are really colorful and even cuter lookign than in the picture. They also have numbers and shapes on them. Love them so much they are my new go to gift.
on December 4, 2015
i wasn't sure how this would be received, but the kids loved it. comes with bunch of animals and easy to stack farmhouse pieces. it's only cardboard but it's very thick and sturdy, not like a cardboard box or anything. definitely recommended.