Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Color Name: Black|Change
Price:$6.99+ Free shipping

on February 23, 2012
The laces are good but they were shorter than stated, only 44 inches even though it said 50. Please fix the description.
on February 9, 2013
This was exactly what I was looking for to use on my Adidas shell tops. Old school look, real fresh. Unfortunately, I find them short from what indicated. If they were bit longer or if the actual proper length as indicated, would be much appreciated but over all satisfied. I tend to skip many holes on my sneakers so a little short was ok. The bad thing is, the more these laces are stretched, the thinner they get so you lose that fat look you're going for which defeats the purpose of buying them. So if you like using all holes in your shoes, get a longer size.
on August 3, 2013
I have some old kicks. The white laces were starting to look really dingy, so it was time for a change. It was either time to buy new shoes, or get new laces. I decided on the laces, these were perfect. I think when he comes down to it everybody probably needs to buy one pair of new laces for their shoes before they buy new pair. The color was as advertised, the thickness was as advertised, perfect replacements.
on April 25, 2014
Wow. Wide is right! I suppose my niece would have known to expect them to be this wide but I'm afraid I'm not that familiar with this style of shoe lace. However, having said that, I plan to give them a try when my new NIke Air's arrive! ;- >
on January 10, 2014
Unstrung my addidas shell toes default black to add these fat slabs of color.

Put on some sunglasses if you look at your feet when you walk.

The only negative... the material is easily snagged.

Meh.
on April 2, 2014
Perfect! Exactly what I wanted. I'm using the shoelaces as drawstrings for hoodies I'm making for my son. The perfect shade of navy blue! I could not have matched it better myself. I would definitely recommend the laces to friends.
on July 2, 2013
I bought these laces to replace white ones that came in my black Puma's and the fit and look great. I specifically bought them because the length was perfect. They are very wide and might not fit in all shoes so use caution.
on June 13, 2014
I had ordered some Ol'School Pumas from bAck in the day so in remembering the style back then I had to appropriately cop some Vintage Ol'School laces to Rock them properly...and they like days of old made them look....Fresh!!"
on August 18, 2013
i have a sweatshirt this color and for some stupid reason the manufacturer used a white drawstring for the hood. Just bugged me. I decided partly on a lark to buy these to see if they would match. They did!
I pulled out the silly white drawstring and replaced it with the shoe laces. Works great.
on March 21, 2013
I ordered two pairs of these super thick laces and they look fantastic. Great quality too. But the best part was the superfast shipping (even though it was normal shipping), and the post-sale customer service this seller provides. I made a mistake and ordered my laces separately, I emailed the seller and they took care of it; they laces came in the post today in a single package and I got a refund for the extra shipping fee. Awesome, kudos to this guys! I'll be coming back to them if I ever need laces again :)