Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 15, 2008
I would like to say that this Marvel Select Hulk Figure is possibly the best representation of the Hulk ever cast in plastic. The savage look on his face and monstrous proportions bring this comic beast to life. I received this figure from Big Bad Toy Store (The best Amazon Merchant for collectibles) and couldn't be happier. There are 14 functional poa's on this figure. His elbows and knees are ball jointed and hinged. His hips are balljoints and his shoulders. His sheer size restricts his poseability, but hey.....it's the Hulk. This guy stands about 10" tall and probably weighs close to 2lbs!!! Solid painting rounds out the package. So if you are on the fence about this one, don't be afraid, snatch him up immediately.
on February 25, 2011
This figure is massive. The scale is perfect to fit in with marvel legend figures. If you like hulk you got to get this one. He is very detailed. Heavy and very durable. This figure does come with a nice base as it claims.

It lacks articulation but on this figure I don't care.
The only thing I noticed is the paint is a little cheap. I moved the right arm and it rubs the chest/arm pit area of the body and was messing up the paint. Don't know if that's gonna happen with more figures or if I was the lucky one. Yeah me!!

Bottom line is you need to get it if you like hulk
on December 26, 2009
Hulk is supposed to be huge, and this guy is HUGE!!! he is made out of a very solid plastic and it is very heavy and durable... the articulation could be better, but what more does hulk need to do other than punch stuff???

goes great with a Hulkbuster, and a Thor... just fyi...
on October 12, 2015
I bought this for my 6 year old child (who is very responsible with his action figures) and kind of for myself lol - but we were sorely disappointed after playing together with it:
Pros
Well painted (so its good to just leave on a shelf somewhere)
Multiple joints
Massive size making it accurate to scale
Cons
The joints become loose very (very) quickly
The head is awkwardly placed on the neck and not well designed

I understand that this is a "collectible" toy marketed for adults but c'mon it's still a toy - the joints should be able to last for at least a couple of good hours of playtime
review image review image
on May 15, 2009
This should have been the movie version instead of those cheap hasbro toys.. Move over Marvel legends, this is by far BEST INCREDIBLE HULK Figure EVER MADE! - super strong - durable - and you can pose it - my kids even play with it... perfect size to match up against your other marvel figures!! You will NOT be disappointed! For this price, you are getting a heck of deal!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 18, 2015
Impressive detail and good quality materials. It looks better in person than in the photo. Had I seen one on sale at a convention I would have anticipated a price of $50-$100 based on the size and materials, not the $20 it is selling for on Amazon. It has a decent heft to it, and the surface paint and textures feel better than standard materials on similarly priced toys. Just a really high quality item that will look great on a shelf with other collectibles.

One piece of advice, have a pair of wire cutters ready when you unbox it or you will have a very frustrating experience. Lots of metal wire twist ties holding the figure in the packaging.
on December 30, 2012
I bought this for my 7-year-old grandson. It's a pretty big model and very sturdy. He loves it! It's moveable joints are fun for him, however, it is a collectable more than a toy. I should have noticed that, however, I don't think he really cares. He's a Hulk fan from way back!
on February 24, 2012
This figure is probably close to 12 inches tall. He is lighter than my other three Diamond Select figure, he might outweigh Colossus, not sure. I feel that his face doesn't look right but that's okay. Like I said he is very big and probably not ideal for normal play, even though you could probably throw this figure in an F5 tornado and he'd come out without a scracth.
on February 29, 2016
This figure is great. I ordered both Hulk and Red Hulk. I liked them so much I ordered a second to open them up and put them on display. I will review the second figure as well because of some reviews I read and said they purchased a second figure and was not the same quality. So I will let you all know how my experience with my second purchase goes.
on January 23, 2015
I bout this item just last month for my nephew for Christmas and was Blown Away by the Quality! It was made of heavy solid plastic, you could literally feel the Power of the Hulk as you held it in your hands. So I had to get one for myself, it is so rare to get something of such quality in this day and age. To my Horror and Shock the package seemed much lighter than I expected, as I opened it up and felt it the body was make of cheap hollow plastic. They completely changed the recipe without telling us? It appears they still have the weight listed the same to deceive us? This thing can't weigh over a pound the way they cheapened it now. Sad, my worst fear was realized. It seemed to good to be true, they decided to get with the times and be like everyone else I guess. I would gladly pay $30 or so for the Awesome High Quality Hulk of old. Why did they have to do this?
44 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse