Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Bowie egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL

Style Name: 3-Feet SquarePackage Type: Standard PackagingChange

on April 16, 2010
Old flimsy fold-up "card type" tables are a thing of the past with modern molded plastics. Blow molded top is extremely strong and rigid. The steel legs with arch supports fold flush into the top with steel clips to secure them. The folded table is less than 2" thick and can be stored under a couch as another reviewer noted. I bought this to use as a sewing machine table because of limited space in my one bedroom apt. I'm sure I will be using it for many other task. It is a nice size for this as well as many other uses. I definitely recommend it to anyone needing an multipurpose folding table. Excellent product and worth its price.
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2012
This table serves as my desk, and I am sitting at one as I type this very review. When we relocated to a new city on a budget, my roommate and I purchased one of these tables so that we'd have something to eat off of during the first few days. The table impressed us so much that we ended up buying three more before all was said and done, and we use them for everything: as desks, as a kitchen table, and as all-purpose workspaces. Here's why I love them:
1) Ease of movement. Despite its stability and strength, it's quite light. Furthermore, the mechanism to fold the legs is simple and will not pinch you: just slide the lock ring up and fold. As a result, you can move or fold up the table on your own with ease. This is great if you are cleaning the floor, rearranging your space, or moving frequently.
2) Ease of cleaning. The nonporous plastic surface is a breeze to clean. No need to worry about damaging it even if you use harsh cleaning products.
3) Stability. Don't let the light weight of this table fool you: this thing isn't going anywhere. I have mine on a fairly slippery and sometimes uneven wood floor, and I often lean on the table when I type or eat--but it doesn't slide all over the place or wobble. I chalk this up to the high quality of the leg construction and the small plastic feet at the end of each leg.
4) Ease of assembly. Pull it out of the box and protective plastic bag, and then unfold the legs. Done. No hardware, help, or time required.
5) Height. I'm about 5'11" and this table works well for me. I do lots of typing at this table, with a standard folding chair for a seat, and in five months I haven't had any trouble with wrist or back pain. (Note that for someone of my height, this table is a little low to work at while standing).
6) Appearance. Many tables in this class sport ugly faux-wood tops. None of that here: the top, the overall appearance of which is not unlike light stone, is fashioned from a very lightly textured plastic of a freckled gray color. Metal legs of a slightly darker gray complement the top and complete the table's simple, clean, neutral look.
7) Price. Who could forget the price...this is a great deal. I made extensive comparisons with similar tables from other vendors (Staples, OfficeMax, WalMart, etc.) and found this to be the best deal. And let's not forget that finding a traditional desk or dining table for under $60 is nigh on impossible--this table is a great low-cost (and portable) alternative.
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2010
I bought this because I'm too cheap to get a real desk. I use this as my study desk, work desk, and general use desk. It's durable, cheap, and very useful for everything hence "multipurpose".
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2012
We've all had it happen...a beverage on a card table and one person happens to bump the table. That beverage is all over. This table is the same size as your card table, but with a much better stability. The surface is truly flat, not like that of a card table, so everything rests securely. Also, since it is a hard surface, using it as a writing table is so much better. If you need extra table space during the holidays (you know...the kids table) hurry and order it! You will not regret it.
on February 14, 2011
while this table is very sturdy and folds up neatly, the hinge does not allow it to fold to a completely flat surface (it is peaked at the center). I need it for some heavy items at the office, so it didn't matter to me, but if I needed it to be completely flat, I would have returned it.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2006
Once I did recieve the item I was very impressed by the quality and strength of the table. For one that folds in half I was worried it would be flimsy, but it is built very well and can take a good deal of weight. It comes with a built in handle bar and is light enough to carry and very quick to set up. The problem I had was with actually getting the table. I liked it so much I bought two. Though it seems a bit pricey, it seems to be the only table that folds in half and storage space is a big issue. It took 2 weeks for me to revieve the first table! The second table I order 3 weeks ago and still have not receievd it. DON'T be fooled when they say it is in stock! ALWAYS call the seller and make sure it is, especially if you need the table within a certain period of time. Now I am stuck with no table and still going back and forth with the seller. I would have given this product 5 stars, however the very long lead time in actually recieving the product makes it a problem item.
77 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon January 28, 2012
The product description mentions a "heavy-duty blow-mold white resin top and gray powder-coated steel tube frame," but the version that just arrived in my home has a top that is light-gray, definitely not white. This may be an advantage if the table is used in non-kitchen areas where pure white might be distracting. The table is 48" (122 cm) wide, 24" (61 cm) deep, and 29.2" (74.3 cm) high. The height is the preferred dimension for a chair with its seat top 18" (46 cm) from the ground. The table thus seats one person comfortably on a standard kitchen chair. However, because the free-space width inside the legs of the table is 38" (96.5 cm), the table will not accommodate well two adults, although two small children on narrower chairs would fit. The table is sturdy and rigid and is rated to support 300 pounds (136 kg). The resin top is textured. Hence writing on a single sheet of paper is a slightly bumpy and noisy experience. My table arrived undamaged, despite its very flimsy packaging. Other reviewers received damaged goods, so beware. [Also available in a 72" (183 cm) wide version.]
on May 16, 2009
This little table suprised me.It can fit almost anywhere,and it is strong.
It is a very good table.
on May 27, 2011
I bought this to place computer monitors and accessories. The computer monitor tilts to the left or right depending on which side of the table I place it on. Keyboard, trackpad, and mice that require flat surfaces also had problems, since the table has curvature everywhere.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2010
Love this foldable table. It's sturdy, spacious and well made And for a good price. We have a large kitchen with insufficient work space so this table functions as an island. I even use itto roll pizza dough etc. It's a great practical find!
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse