Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Package Quantity: 1|Color: White|Change

on September 30, 2013
I purchased two of these for my wedding in June. They were reasonably priced, but sometimes you get what you pay for.... they did the job but didn't hold up well. we constantly had to push the inside walls back on the glue because they peeled away. I would purchase them again but I just wanted others to know what they're ordering
on December 9, 2014
Perfectly sized basket for a 2-year old flower girl to carry down the aisle. Granted, it doesn't hold that many flower petals, but as it was only used for a maximum of 30 seconds, it really didn't matter. The basket has a satiny material on it and beaded handles, and we decorated it with ribbon, etc. in our wedding colours. Definitely the best price I have seen for a flower girl basket.
on May 23, 2011
This basket is perfect for a small flower girl! It's petite and holds just the right amount of pedals. I like the white color because it can go with any color! I like the pearl handles and the elegant design on the basket. This is a great purchase for the price! Will recommend this basket to my friends!
on July 12, 2014
This flower basket is cute and simple, and perfect for my 2 1/2 year old niece to hold. It looks very classy, and the handles give it just the right amount of embellishment. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone older 5 though, as it's quite small.
on January 2, 2014
This flower basket was a perfect match for the flower girl. It was soft and holds its form. I thought the beads will be stiff but its not. It is lined beautifully and just perfect for what we needed. I highly recommend this.
on July 18, 2011
We love this little basket, especially w/ the pearl handles. At first I was disappointed as it seemed cheaply made on the inside. Once we filled it with flower pedals, it looked beautiful. I compared the price to the same basket at other local stores and Amazon.com by far had the best price. If you aren't planning on saving this basket for a sentimental reason, this basket is perfect to get you through the wedding and maybe be used for a dress up toy by your flower girl afterwords. Personally I think it is crazy to spend a lot of money on a flower girl basket, so this worked great for us.
on September 4, 2013
Ordered 2 of these for my granddaughters to use in a wedding. They are so adorable and the perfect touch to the little white dresses and pearl necklaces that they will be wearing. Cannot go wrong with these baskets filled with petals. The pearl handles make them so perfect and look so good with the scalloped edges. They are prettier than I can begin to describe. At the reasonable price and how lovely they are, you cannot go wrong. The perfect addition for a little flower girl to carry in a wedding.
on September 14, 2013
For the price these are fantastic. I used them for my wedding, and my flower girls looked so cute carrying them. I was really confused at first how you can possibly toss enough petals from these tiny baskets to cover the aisle. I thought I would have to find larger baskets. Then my wedding florist explained to me that you put down most of the petals ahead of time (before the wedding starts) and the flower girls just add an extra sprinkle. So the small size of these baskets is fine.
on May 23, 2011
The basket is small, but adorable. It stands about 8 inches tall and is about 5 inches wide. It is pure white and stunning in its simplicity. I love the beaded handle and the shape of the basket.
on April 18, 2016
In the photo the seams look flawless. When I received the basket, it looked as if it would fall apart. There were gaps in the seams and glue showing from some. I could not return it because it was bought for my sister's wedding which was two days after I received. We were in a bind, do I did what I do best and hid the flaws.

See 1 answered question