Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KOHLER K-4659-0 Bancroft with Quick-Release Hinges Elongated Toilet Seat, White
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 24, 2013
Well, a toilet seat is something we use all the time and never talk about. This seat is made of quality plastic and does not require a large screwdriver to install as do many cheap plastic seats.

It is comfortable and very easy to clean - just pop off the tabs that cover the plastic bolt and you can easily clean the area around the bolt.

Quality and design cost a bit more - go for this seat :)
on April 28, 2014
This is a well crafted seat that gets the job done. It was easy to install and use. The reason I don't give it 5 stars is because the way that it is attached to the toilet, it has some lateral play when you put weight on it. I can see that it is possible to break off the mounting points this way. I know that the mounts are designed to clip into the seat, making it easy to remove the seat for cleaning. However, this design is also its biggest downfall, because the seat is not that secure and has lateral play because of this.

I have nearly the exact same seat without the quick-release mounting setup- that is actually the ideal toilet seat for me- solid plastic, no wood core, easy to clean.
on February 26, 2014
Solid
An ergonomically correct seat with a good sturdy lid and it was easy to install. Much better than the seat that came with the toilet. The whole family enjoys it.
on September 4, 2015
The quick release worked out fine, very easy to install. My only problem is the seat slams
shut, l should have gotten the quiet one also.
on December 7, 2014
Looks nice, but not as comfortable as my previous seat. The seat is sloped inward a little too much
on January 25, 2015
Fit my kohler toilet perfectly.
on June 26, 2013
Very nice. Expensive looking even though it was not. I was hesitant at first but when it arrived I was very impressed. I will tell others.
on March 14, 2011
Sad that I had to order a toilet seat instead of finding it at local stores! Was looking for a vintage grey color. The Ice Grey is too light to match my lavatory, but is better than white! Otherwise, it works and fits just fine. No complaints.
on March 19, 2015