Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Xerox 3R12363 Xerox Polyester Paper , 4.7 Mil, 8 1/2" X11", 100 Sheets/Box, White
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 12, 2015
I am very pleased with the results using this paper with my Samsung color laser printer. The print is water resistant as stated. I tested a few small spills which were gently wiped up with no damage. I also noticed that the very fine print was much sharper than when using regular 24# paper. It is definitely tear resistant. With the price per sheet of slightly more than $.30 I won't be using it for all my printing (though I wish I could). Good value.
on March 17, 2016
Works great for writing in wet environments. Whatever is laser printed on it won't smear or wear off. On normal paper, the ink would run and the fiber would disintigrate, but this holds up very well. I've frequently dropped my clipboard in salt water and the paper and all of my pencil writing on it is fine. The wet sheets tend to stick together, but I haven't found any other waterproof paper where that doesn't happen. I have not tested this paper for use while constantly immersed (e.g. scuba or snorkeling), but for working with continual splashes and dunks underwater, this is my go-to paper. When dry, they still work great in the office printers and copiers.

A few tips from experience: when you need to flip the page over and the sheet is wet, peel it off instead of sliding it off, otherwise the pencil marks may smudge. Likewise, shake off excess water instead of brushing it off with your hand. When you're done, separate all the pages so they dry front and back (it only takes an hour at most). If you leave them wet and stuck together for several days they may start to smell funky.
on January 9, 2016
These polyester sheets are great for laser printing maps and activity sheets to be used outside or to be roughly handled. Ballpoint pens write well on it, even when wet. Permanent markers may or may not smudge. Pencil smears easily, but that's somewhat expected.

The only problem is that this material does not fold well. Making pamphlets and binding books that lie flat requires the use of high power presses because the fibers are too strong for that application.
on August 5, 2015
Indistinguishable from Duracopy No. 6511 that sells for over $60 on Amazon. I've got both in the office and have used the Duracopy for 30 years in the field both above and below the water in every condition imaginable (replaced the Rite in the Rain All-Weather long ago) as a biologist and engineer. I frequently copy design drawings and data sheets onto the paper using a laser printer, which has never failed in the field, regardless of weather.
on September 28, 2015
I honestly thought it would have more of a cloth feel, but it's definitely paper textured. Doesn't rip. Works great. But when using an inkjet printer it takes a longgg while to fully dry.
on April 8, 2015
Arrived as described.
on October 23, 2014
If you have a need for paper that doesn't tear with constant use, this is it! A little pricey but for heavily used printed material that isn't updated frequently, I have found this to be well worth the price.
on September 22, 2015
Paper works as described, but arrived in poor condition. Two corners were damaged in the stack.
on November 26, 2015
Amazing. Used this for outdoor signs. Lasted over 6 months with little or no fading!
on July 17, 2015
Love love this paper.
Does not tear and its waterproof!!!