Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

Size: XX-Large|Color: White|Change
Price:$10.01+ Free shipping

on May 8, 2012
Great inexpensive shirt I use for work.... wash cold and hang dry if you are patient, it will help hold the color longer. As for me, its washer to dryer and it hasn't faded enough to really matter since I work in dark bars and night clubs. Fits well and holds shape- I am 5'11" and 190lb and got a medium because I like my shirts to fit and not be too baggy- polo shirts always seem to run horribly large and I HATE tucking them in. this one fits like a t shirt with the added class of a collared shirt... if you're not into form fitting clothes go a size up, but M works great for me.

I wish I could get these in bulk for cheaper. I'd buy 20 of them.
on May 16, 2016
Great Fit, comfortable. Not to heavy either.
I'm a fan a Gildan shirts. They hold up well and are always comfortable. However the black ultra cotton 2000 polo started to fade after (3) washes. Not a lot, But next to an anvil brand black polo, you could see the difference.
At the same time of purchase I did buy (4) gildan ultra cotton Black T-Shirts. Washed them (3) times and they did not fade at all.
on August 4, 2015
What is not to love about a polo that looks good but is priced below ten dollars. The fit is great for me since I like to wear a slim cut chino to work. Most polo shirts tend to look too blousy or look like a tent covering my toothpick legs. The Gildan polo has a slimmer fit that is not clingy but just tapers better than most other polo shirts. The sleeves are great since they go to about two inches above the elbow. Many polo shirts come all the way down to the elbow and I find that a little uncomfortable. Great price point, fine quality, plenty of colors. The Gilden Pique cotton is fantastic and cool too.
on June 22, 2014
I ordered a couple different colors of this shirt, and I am quite happy with them. High quality construction and zero shrinkage after several washes. I had them embroidered and use them as work shirts, so they get plenty of use.
A great product.
on June 28, 2012
I have bought the forest green. After being used a couple of times under sun it started to show some light green spots specially at shoulders area. Soon they turned into light green wide patches. Dont be fooled, cos it wount last a month under sun. I'm telling you.
on September 3, 2012
Good price and excellent material. I bought 3 short sleev shirts at very good price and they arrived on time and very comfortable to wear.
on May 26, 2015
Our clothes are washed before being worn. The buttons aren't sewn on well and one fell off before being worn.
on April 21, 2015
Shirt fit great. great quality feels great. would buy this item again
on December 7, 2014
I like gildan products, I have used them in my business and like their quality and wear so I order them for my personal use.
on December 11, 2014
Good value the fitting is good. Bought 3 polos. One has quality issues with threads running loose.

See 1 answered question